Post Pics of DIME PIECE dark skinned women (100 STAR THREAD)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erica Tazel

erica_n_tazel_2768616.jpg

Erica_Tazel.jpg

:ohlawd:

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: No dimes posted yet....most of these burnt bytches have fake hair as well. :camby:

I would think twice before denigrating my own women like this.

What if those 'burnt bytches' decide to get with white men, so that their daughters won't have to endure such denigration? Wouldn't that be terrible?
Speaking of white men, where do you suppose that light-skinned women got many of their phenotypes?

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:ohlawd:

I see why the Angels of Heaven just had to leave their first estate to be with these women.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What point are you trying to prove here? That there are beautiful dark skinned girls? That would be a no shyt situation.
Point is you will have to look hard to find a top notch darkskin girl.

if I give 10 bucks and say go outside and drop a dollor everytime you see a darkskin dime.....you will return with no lesss than 8 bucks

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if I give 10 bucks and say go outside and drop a dollor everytime you see a darkskin dime.....you will return with no lesss than 8 bucks

"I would think twice before denigrating my own women like this.

What if those 'dark-skinned woman' decide to get with white men, so that their daughters won't have to endure such denigration? Wouldn't that be terrible?
Speaking of white men, where do you suppose that light-skinned women got many of their phenotypes?"

^^One of my earlier posts in this thread

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

If you don't like darkskin women why come in this thread :patrice: