Post some recipes brehs

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I really need some chicken breast recipes, I can't cook them to save my life, usually by the next day they taste horrible :sadcam:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
tilapia
garlic
lime
lime zest
salt/pepper
brown rice w veggies

call it a day

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blend cilantro, parsley, garlic, olive oil and red wine vinegar in a blender or food processor or magic bullet or whatever you like to blend with. Add some salt and pepper to your blended creation. Put your chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish, pour your mixture on top of them and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

:ehh: if I do say so myself

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
lightly pan fry a breast with oil for a few minutes both sides...salt and pepper

pop in the oven at 400 degress for 15 minutes with pepper jack cheese and green salsa, tomatoes

when it comes out, cilantro and more salsa for taste

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
pound the chicken breast out flat as possible, lightly oil some tinfoil and put in on a bbq with the burners under the foil at medium heat and the burner beside it at high.

cook for a few minutes, then flip and cook for a few more till its looking basically done (or use a meat thermometer). apply the sauce/seasoning of your choice and throw that bytch on the direct high heat for a minute or less each side to get some nice grill marks, and feast my brethren.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
foreman grill does wonders for chicken breast breh.

This. Take 30$ with you and hit up whole foods or a decent spice shop. Cop a variety of spices. Most of the spice bottles tell you what its good for (poultry,seafood etc) I got 12-15 bottles last year and still going strong.