Post the first names (ONLY) of each EX GF & list PROS & CONS about em...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Here we go...

Yahzaria; Her cooking was creative and slightly weird but all in all was good but hanging around her was such a snoozefest.

Olivia; Very, very cleanly type of woman when it came to keeping her house in order but she just couldn't cook...not even to make a piece of toast.

Emily; One word: FREAKY but she lacked something very important....AMBITION.

Keisha; Thick as peanut butter but a little too motherly...she wouldn't even let me watch basketball past 11PM...inside my own house...that's a complete no-no. A man must have his sports.

Stephanie; She'd could cook her ass off...make you think she ordered the food from a 5 Star joint but she didn't know how to ride stick...eh well at least she tried, right?

Jazmine; Very outgoing with a nice personality but what I couldn't do was allow her to constantly eat up all my snacks and drinks inside my house without replacing them...that's kinda rude isn't it?

Amelia; Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex galore. Every morning, afternoon & evening is great and all but I'd like some breakfast, lunch and dinner to go with that too...ya know?

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Just one pro and con? Lmao I can think of several for each...

Tasha

Pro: great mother
Con: liar

KG
Pro: great sex
Con: manipulator

Vina
Pro: bout that paper
Con: cheater

Tierra
Pro: she's a rider
Con: not very good looking

These are the girlfriends I've had since I got out of prison 10½ years ago. Got a lot of other women I kicked it with, i guess i could add muhfukkas I spent time with on some semi-committed shyt...

Lol I like this game! Can we add more pros and cons or we just doing one apiece?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these girls were great and I have nothing but love and respect for them.

T**ha
Pro. Absolute ryde or die chick. Bisexual. Freaky
Con. Ghetto not very good looking.

N***lla
Pro. Dark skinned tall skinny. Absolutely amazing puss.
Con. Low sex drive.

T******ka
Pro. Dark skinned tall skinny. Top 3 puss I ever had.
Con. Was trifling and airhead.

M***a
Pro Dancer artistic. Mad cool. Freaky and arguably best p*ssy I ever had. Absolutely no stress
Con. White.

I got more but these are the ones that come to mind.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Angelique

Cons : had a piece of toilet paper in her ass one time when we fukkin

Pros: p*ssy felt like velvet

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sarah:

Pros - prototype bbw t*ts. They were amazing
Cons - Liar. No ass. Smoked entirely too much weed.

Ash:

Pros: Goat Slim Body. Could ride a dikk like a champ.
Con: Once we broke up she overplayed her hand. I attempted to get her back. She acted nonchalant and curved me. I then :yeshrug: and moved on. She realized I stopped fighting and attempted to try and get me back multiple times. But for me the magic was gone. She was just another number. Now I am in a committed relationship and it’s killing her.

Janice:

Pros: Brilliant. A scientist. Great with money. Nerdy but horny.
Cons: was a two face. Not shady. Literally the sun could hit her the wrong way and she would go from a strong 6 to a weak 3:hhh: She was really into me. But I could not get over her face. We took a long weekend and went to Orlando. That did it for me :francis: She was giddy after our 1st weekend away together. I was :francis: cause I saw her face looking ghoulish more than twice and I ghosted her afterwards :ehh:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Raletta
Pro: I tried hard. I seriously can’t think of anything I like about her. I guess I can compliment her by saying she’s really in good shape for someone that has had five kids. :yeshrug:

Con: pathological liar. She truly believes in the shyt she says. Made it extremely hard to deal with her.

Nikki
Pro: extremely smart person. We always had great conversations. She is the person that taught me to be able to defend any point of view I had. If she could dismantle my argument by simply asking “why?”, then I had to rethink everything.

Con: she held on to grudges for months, maybe even longer. She doesn’t possess the ability to forgive. No matter how small the offense.

Marlene
Pro: hands down the coolest women I’ve ever met. She’s the only woman that I’ve dated that actually had her own friends and hobbies. We rarely if ever fought.

Con: she was overweight.

Jenna
Pro: When she wanted something, nothing could stop her. Very determined person.

Con: extremely bi polar. She could go from laughing to tears in milliseconds.

(my current lady)
Pro: hands down the prettiest woman I’ve ever dated. Most into me too. I’ll probably never find a woman that likes me as much as she does.

Cons: extremely jealous. I have to check her Relentlessly. She thinks everybody wants me. I tell her ass all the time, “I WISH other women liked me as much as you think they do”.

Last edited: