Post women that are overrated because they light skinned

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
GettyImages-1385545032.jpeg

Zazie
This like saying jay is overrated and putting up that euro jay song as an example put up 5 pics that look anything like this pic

I’m not into slim joints like that but she is super fine I was happy for the joker in that movie when I thought his miserable ass pulled her lol and felt bad when he was just imaging shyt like I would lose my mind too if I was him

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
nikkas posting nia long and tinashe lmao
Nia Long isn't even light skin. Now Tinashe has the light skin stimulus package but her career still hasn't gone anywhere.

Now someone mentioned Gugu :wow:
Gugu%20Mbatha-Raw-0317-GQ-FEMB04-01_sq.jpg

She's legitimately good looking and not overrated.

A few who are though: Tessa Thompson
FL_08_Westworld_S03-696x442.jpg

Zazie Beetz

zazie-beetz-now-082718.jpg

And while she's good looking she's still overrated due to being light skin because a darker Rosario Dawson doesn't have the same career

468438364.jpg

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Honestly I know it’s just jokes but I’m not into the putting other fine girls vs other fine girls when damn near zendaya to Beyoncé seem under rated compared the praise these lames like the kardashians get

So if someone wanna turn this into an under appreciated girls thick to slim light to dark thread I’m with it

To me Chloe Bailey is mega underappreicated and how more ppl don’t talk about her is crazy to me she’s beautiful nice shape looks like she ain’t had no work done and I would force this girl I was talking to, to watch trash ass grownish just to see her fine ass