Post your favorite songs you heard on TV shows #nojudgementzone

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I have an varied taste in music that I got from my dad. He introduced me to this:

Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop
His exact words were, "It's kinda goofy where I got the song from, but the guitar is :ohlawd:"
The brass isn't bad either.

I know y'all have heard songs on TV and been like :leon:

Share with the group.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have an varied taste in music that I got from my dad. He introduced me to this:

Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop
His exact words were, "It's kinda goofy where I got the song from, but the guitar is :ohlawd:"
The brass isn't bad either.

I know y'all have heard songs on TV and been like :leon:

Share with the group.

Cowboy Bebop has to be the only Anime I know (I don't watch much, 'cause I hate the loud and outlandish voices) that had music that rivaled Videogames/movies in terms of quality and just all around catchy shyt. Yoko Kanno went in on this soundtrack.:ohlawd:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Cowboy Bebop has to be the only Anime I know (I don't watch much, 'cause I hate the loud and outlandish voices) that had music that rivaled Videogames/movies in terms of quality and just all around catchy shyt. Yoko Kanno went in on this soundtrack.:ohlawd:

I never really watched the show (I'm more about that Inuyasha and Dragon Ball life) but the music is fire.

This is another one from the show:

It gives me 90s nostalgia and I like the strings.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I never really watched the show (I'm more about that Inuyasha and Dragon Ball life) but the music is fire.

This is another one from the show:

It gives me 90s nostalgia and I like the strings.

Another good track. Even if you aren't drawn towards the show, cop the soundtrack if you can. It was an eclectic mix of all type of genres and it fit that series so well without being all over the place. I used to stay up latenight and watch Cowboy Bebop when it first aired on Toonami latenight and used to record that shyt on VHS :flabbynsick: just for the music (Youtube wasn't created and Kazza/Napster wasn't as robust then)
Even though I love damn near everything on there, the first time I saw the episodes with these two tracks I was just...:ohlawd:

From the story, to the characters to the music....this show deserves all the acclaim/hype it does.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I've so many, but I'll just share some strong recent songs that just had me like....damn. :whoo:
The visuals, the strings, just a slow, grinding aura of despair with this track. When I first started smoking weed and listening to tunes I made the mistake of leaving my shyt on shuffle while I had my headphones on and just kept it rolling...this shyt came on and fukking shook me since all that emotion hit me 10 fold. Had my ass shook:merchant:.

Even though I listen to everything under the sun, my country listening goes as far as some Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson and I might fukk a wee bit of Darius Rucker's only corny, post hootie and the blowfish, It'stheBaconcheddarchicken,doubleraaaanch, ass.:mjlol: but since I started watching this shyt, I've been hooked on this group. It's Americana or some shyt and alot of their songs are murder ballads. 'Bottomless hole' from this group is just...:wow:

Was watching this shyt over at a chick's house since she, herself wasn't all up on the Game of Thrones hype and I kept pumping this as the best alternative. We got to this episode, this shyt happened and I got all teary eyed like a bytch.:mjcry: It was like when the band came back to play with homeboy in that dry ass Titanic movie and I started weeping like a bytch, drunk on rum in that theatre that one time. She looked over at me with my head slumped against the side arm like I was sleeping....couldn't play that shyt off and she had to pull my simple ass into a hug 'cause I was on on some 'Nicholas Spark's the notebook' shyt.:snoop: She clowned my ass, saying I was over here crying 'cause they slaughtering goats. Powerful scene with awesome vocalization this side of opera.

I've read about Hachiko and Greyfriar's Bobby before so when I saw this episode, coupled with this sombre track.....:mjcry:, man. It was too much.