Post your most recent L..... @General Mills, get in here breh, cause I know you got a story to tell. EDIT breh got stabbed, in the hospital

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyway, I get a lot of life advice from the coli.

In between "you're a cac, no you're a cac", pawgs, tether/FBA diaspora war threads, and tranny foolery, there's a lot of gems here if you're able to sift through the madness. :ehh:

I'm a software engineer now and I changed careers based on a coli thread and am doing really good in life.

So I figure if yall can get me that far, what else can you tell me? :jbhmm:

I go into the small purchases thread and I see a breh post a nose trimmer. Now I'm a hairy breh, my beard grows like crazy, I got hair on my chest and yes, I often have hair growing out of my nose.

I used to use tweezers to pluck them out but I stopped when I saw a breh post on the coli about how plucking out nose hairs can actually kill you. (This is real, Google it.) Another time the coli saved my life. :ehh:

So Anyway I get my nose hair trimmer and I'm excited cause the amount of hair that grows in my nose is ridiculous. Like the hair will actually grow out of my nose if I don't control it :scust:

And so I'm excited to use the trimmer. I turn it on and use it and use it and use it... and... I got a little carried away. :snoop:

I look in the mirror and the inside of my nostrils is barer than an infant baby's bottom and I can damn near see my brain by looking up my nose.

Instantly INSTANTLY, brehs I kid you not... INSTANTLY I start sniffling.

For the first time in 15 years, my allergies are back and in full effect and it's my own dumbass fault. I'm talking full on nose running, can barely breathe, everything. .:snoop:

@General Mills your turn, breh. :francis:
Well them purpose of your bushy ass nose hairs is actually to collect dust, pollen, etc.

They are not just booger holders

But I trim mines like once a month because that shyt looks gross TO ME. And yeah, I start sneezing immediately after

It looks even worse on women imo tho. Almost up there with booty hair:picard:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Some random nonsense that is more GTA than life.

Went to the gas station go get a beer. Came out and saw a couple of neighborhood acquaintances posted up on the side of station that i speak to when i go up there. I chop it up with them for a few minutes and as i'm walking back to my car, this nicca i've never seen asks me if i'll buy him a beer.

I replied, "why would i buy your goofy ass a beer"....niccas starting laughing, and this nut rushes at me. I think he's throwing punches, so i throw my hands up to deflect and back up a few paces, when my this chick screams "oh my God!"

I look down, and my whole left side is leaking, and there's a big ass stain on my shirt; I realized then the nicca had a knife. Everybody is starting to panic and whatnot; the scene has run amok.

My homeboy Tee is like nicca you gotta go to the hospital, but in my mind i'm still not realizing how serious the cuts were. Him and a couple of the other cats force me in to the passenger seat, and Tee starts to drive me to the hospital. As we heading down Central Ave, he sees an ambulance that is behind us, and flags it down. They load me up and take me to ER.

Ended up needing stitches for a gash on my left wrist, two on my left bicep, one across my back, and a cut on the left side of my chest. Had to get intubated from a partial collapsed lung. . Two officers visited me after the doctor's finished doing their thing and asked me some questions about what happened. Got out of the ER yesterday

Got a call today from one of the detectives that they arrested the guy who did it; he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. 100,000 bond.

God is good. :blessed:
:picard: Now that fakkits in jail while u getting repped on the coli.

Ask @Another Man to buy u a beer and lose control of ur emotions when he rightfully says no to the tune of attempted murder time fakkit ass bum muhfukka brehs. :scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some random nonsense that is more GTA than life.

Went to the gas station go get a beer. Came out and saw a couple of neighborhood acquaintances posted up on the side of station that i speak to when i go up there. I chop it up with them for a few minutes and as i'm walking back to my car, this nicca i've never seen asks me if i'll buy him a beer.

I replied, "why would i buy your goofy ass a beer"....niccas starting laughing, and this nut rushes at me. I think he's throwing punches, so i throw my hands up to deflect and back up a few paces, when my this chick screams "oh my God!"

I look down, and my whole left side is leaking, and there's a big ass stain on my shirt; I realized then the nicca had a knife. Everybody is starting to panic and whatnot; the scene has run amok.

My homeboy Tee is like nicca you gotta go to the hospital, but in my mind i'm still not realizing how serious the cuts were. Him and a couple of the other cats force me in to the passenger seat, and Tee starts to drive me to the hospital. As we heading down Central Ave, he sees an ambulance that is behind us, and flags it down. They load me up and take me to ER.

Ended up needing stitches for a gash on my left wrist, two on my left bicep, one across my back, and a cut on the left side of my chest. Had to get intubated from a partial collapsed lung. . Two officers visited me after the doctor's finished doing their thing and asked me some questions about what happened. Got out of the ER yesterday

Got a call today from one of the detectives that they arrested the guy who did it; he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. 100,000 bond.

God is good. :blessed:
Damn.. when keeping it real goes wrong

Good you alright, but im sure it was not what you were saying but the way you said it that set him off.

shyt happens tho, at least youre alive

Daps
I would've just gave him one of the beers I bought, no need to ridicule him

Glad you straight

I wouldn't have given him anything. I don't owe no random person anything. With that being said, I don't drink alcohol.

But I was at the gas station late one night last month and I was riding with my boy and when I got out of my car to walk inside to pay, this homeless looking cat walks up asking me for money. I told him ":hhh: no"

By your logic, I should have given him what he wanted out of fear.

Funny thing is when I was going inside, my boy decides to give him some money and apparently, the homeless dude started pressing him for more, demanding that he give him some more.

I got back in the car and hit him with the :ufdup: and told him, "now you see why I said no."

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Look at it like this though breh, dude is a bum, out at 3 in the morning begging @Another Man to help douse his taste buds in amber liquid, failed to kill u despite having a knife and now he is shytting with @Another Man, and as @CHICAGO pointed out the best he can hope for for the foreseeable future in the way of that rascally scamp @Another Man giving him a beer is basically sharing synthetic vomit fermented in a toilet bowl:scust: :dame: :umad:

You won breh :salute: Hold ya head up my g.

Cant kill a coli breh. :obama:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't have given him anything. I don't owe no random person anything. With that being said, I don't drink alcohol.

But I was at the gas station late one night last month and I was riding with my boy and when I got out of my car to walk inside to pay, this homeless looking cat walks up asking me for money. I told him ":hhh: no"

By your logic, I should have given him what he wanted out of fear.

Funny thing is when I was going inside, my boy decides to give him some money and apparently, the homeless dude started pressing him for more, demanding that he give him some more.

I got back in the car and hit him with the :ufdup: and told him, "now you see why I said no."

He made it sound like he was kicking it , break bread then, it's just a beer and you already have them. If it's a no for you just say you ain't got it

Not out of fear though