Post your NBA All-stars line up

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
As of now Steph Luka Bron Joker and George in the West. Kyrie Jaylen Brown KD Embid and Freak for the East.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
James harden literally did the same thing at the start of the season. It just happened to not conflict much with the schedule. Kawhi, PG, Tatum, KD.... and more have all missed time for the same reason.
If you purposely choosing to miss games, then it doesn't "just happen" to conflict with the schedule, it was your choice. Kyrie choose to miss those 8 games by his own clear decisions. He has no one other than himself to blame.

The people you named only missed half as many games as Kyrie did, and smh at comparing Tatum actually catching Covid (still just 5 games) to Kyrie just sitting out and going to birthday parties leading to missing 8 games.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
If you purposely choosing to miss games, then it doesn't "just happen" to conflict with the schedule, it was your choice. Kyrie choose to miss those 8 games by his own clear decisions. He has no one other than himself to blame.

The people you named only missed half as many games as Kyrie did, and smh at comparing Tatum actually catching Covid (still just 5 games) to Kyrie just sitting out and going to birthday parties leading to missing 8 games.

All of this still means nothing. Kyrie is playing better basketball than Bradley Beal.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
m5T5nM0.png

The only one I had trouble selecting was between Kyrie or Beal, ultimately I went with Kyrie because he has been amazing and I am not a fan of having guys from bad teams. I know there is a debate where people say that shouldn't be held since its an allstar game

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: So why didn’t he make it last year?

I understand and think he’s an all star just not over Kyrie.

Like, only Kyrie can be having the season he’s having and still be vilified. 28/5/6 on 52/42/94 and he leads the league in 4th quarter scoring. It’s really not debatable, no point guard in the league is having a better season honestly.
Reward players for quitting on their teams, brehs