Post your quintessential early 2000's gangsta rap tracks... I'll start with G-Unit's G'd Up

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

who remembers when Death Row dropped this classic as a response to Snoops "pimp slap"? this shyt was classic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So many of these tracks are so close to me......This is the shyt I sold my first ounce, or bagged grams to, when I was a kid, this is the shyt we rode too, smoking blunts in the car on that reckless kind of invincibility of youth, drugs, alcohol a soundtrack to that lifestyle and past that seems always just out of reach for me, drugged the fukk out, drunk and high listening to 'G'd Up' after a friends funeral in the backseat, on our way to grab hotel rooms at the fukking Super 8, I used to listen to shyt like Obie Trice 'Follow My Life' weighing up in my bedroom as a kid, all that 2003/2004 shyt, they all have their own piece of a life, like Banks 'Victory' was the anthem in summer 03, along with 'Rubberband Man', and 'Be Easy', the whole album....Wayne's 500 Degreez album... the way 'Got it Twisted' was in 04, or Jadakiss 'Shootouts', or Banks 'Til The End', Young Buck 'Welcome To Cashville', Lil' Wayne Tha Carter ... songs like 'G'd Up', 'Round Here', What Happened To That Boy', those are songs I'll forever remember and love for the memories they come with, as well as the music. One day I'll write it all down and hope that is catharsis enough.

"Did a lot of blow....but keep that on the d....d what l'

'Pochatnas give her long strong poke for hours/open the bottle/sold coke in the 90's, nothing big Im honest man.maybe ounces grams, but I know how to double/ and sometimes it's scams but I know how to hustle'

That was shyt I lived by lol way back then, Wayne was the ONE to me for those lil bars

Last edited: