Postal worker gets hit from the back

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
So it could have been an elderly person behind the wheel? Man, that's why I'm an advocate of banning people over 70 from driving unless they can pass an more stringent test each year than normal folks.
I remember when I lived in Japan back like 10 yrs ago, I saw old folks running into light posts, car's in parking lots, and driving on side walks each month.

Sorry you don't wanna lose your independence but that's why you have kids and grand kids, to get you around:camby:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
thread title.....
14296-9f11ca4206724f6948dd7d39bafa722b.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So it could have been an elderly person behind the wheel? Man, that's why I'm an advocate of banning people over 70 from driving unless they can pass an more stringent test each year than normal folks.
I remember when I lived in Japan back like 10 yrs ago, I saw old folks running into light posts, car's in parking lots, and driving on side walks each month.

Sorry you don't wanna lose your independence but that's why you have kids and grand kids, to get you around:camby:
Logically, there should be more strict tests to approve everyone to drive -- not just old folks-- but the way our auto industry is set up ---- it's all about the money and they want as many people as possible driving.

The more people on the road driving, the more money the industry makes from car insurance to gas to mechanics, etc.