*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Watched the last 30 min of the live stream of the Knicks game with All the Smoke and that shyt was pretty damn funny. Stak, Juju, Amin and Barnes were :pachaha: way lighter vibe without having Dan imposing his will.

Dan trying to jynx the Knicks like a mofo :russ:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did the show officially transition into talking about/reacting to whatever is going on in sports media? I get that it's the business he's in but goddamn, this ain't the show I got into. This is why I had to salute Juju a few weeks back, yes it's not just a "sports" show, but it was a sports show with silliness, entertainment, and politics mixed in. Now it's basically sports media talk for 75% of the show.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
When did the show officially transition into talking about/reacting to whatever is going on in sports media? I get that it's the business he's in but goddamn, this ain't the show I got into. This is why I had to salute Juju a few weeks back, yes it's not just a "sports" show, but it was a sports show with silliness, entertainment, and politics mixed in. Now it's basically sports media talk for 75% of the show.
Ever since Dan believed that Pat McAfee is like some super human podcaster. All they do is talk about that and LeBron. I assume they're going to re-up with DraftKings, but I know he's probably thinking about other options in case they decide to not renew. But that shyt is definitely annoying.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dan is genuinely entering senile territory at age 50-something

his weird obssession with the Knicks needing to play a Game 7 because well you guys have nothing to fear

:dahell:

He's so cooked. This show is on its last legs, and judging by their view totals on youtube a lot of ppl agree.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Samson making Dan look like an actual buffoon

clipped an interview Mcafee did with Mahomes years ago about not talking to Butker even though he sits next to him and tying it with the speech somehow

Bro this dude is insufferable.