*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I'm so glad Dominique shot at these cacs

First he was like you claim to be pro player and all this but you literally devote a full hour weekly to a pro owner hack who only got his job because he was the stepson of Jeff Loria. Jess jumped in and said yeah with minimal pushback too :skip:

:laff:

First time she did something i fully and absolutely support.

Second he was like don't start with that bullshyt about holding black players like Bron and CP3 accountable to clean up the mess of racists like Robert Sarver.

That was fukking great.

He really did come in with a flamethrower. All facts though. He acquitted Jess of murdering Gotz when she backed him up on Samson. :dead:

Chris was right though, he really should've named it "What does the Fox say?" :ufdup:

Edit: I was just on Twitter and saw the video of the Dominique interview. That janky ass corkboard :mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate them smartly avoiding the landmine of putting Greg in any kind of brown shyt for him to do his Steve Harvey punishment, but wcant sit here and act like they didn't fukk around and put him in a cholo outfit. All he needed was a bowler hat to be a stereotypical old head cholo extra from a movie about gang violence in LA. :mjlol:

I need to read up on the details of the Brett Favre scandal. After listening to today‘s interview, I can’t believe this isn’t a bigger story.

It's been a slow burn. There's been a morphine drip of info since the story broke, primarily because of the obstruction job she was describing. And I also fully believe the NFL, or at least parties with relationships to it or its teams have stepped in to keep this story quiet.