Potential Rap Beefs That Never Took Off.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Yeah we all know that Dre and Snoop took shots at Cube, but the beef got squashed before it could be a full battle. :francis:

"Then we gonna creep to South Central
On a street knowledge mission
as I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat
You trying to check my homey, you better check yourself
Cause when you diss Dre you diss yourself"

I never thought about it until recently, but we could've seen Prime Cube vs. Prime Snoop! :whoo:

Just think tho.
A young Cube still angry, before Hollywood took him away completely.:whew:

Vs.

A hungry Snoop, still trying to prove himself while The D.O.C. coaches him on.:ohlawd:

I can't think of no other potential rap beefs that didn't crack off, but this gotta be at the top of the list. We missed out. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People been saying Nas and Rass Kass kinda threw shots at each other around 02-03. That's a battle that lyrically could've been impressive but Kass never got big enough to warrant Nas full attention.

The Wu/G-Unit beef never really reached the point where it got crazy but it would've been an interesting battle if prime 50/Banks went toe to toe with Ghost/Rae/GZA

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
50 and cassidy, 50 took a shot on the radio when he was dissing everyone during the massacre promo after taking this out of context (time stamped)

swizz took a shot back during a radio interview..
then they depicted each other in their videos

then the touch it remix video shoot happened:mjpls:
everybodys super cool now tho:blessed:

Last edited:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Cam vs Jay. Cam went at hov heavy but hov never really shot that full take over diss I mean he did dig a hole but decided to take the safe route and attack Jim jones. lil Wayne vs Jay z. Game vs Jay z. Jay z vs Em. 2pac vs ice cube. I don't think dmx really got a kurupt after calling out names.:yeshrug:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Bone Thugs vs Dogg Pound

It never popped all the way off but they had tension due to their allegiances (Eazy, Dre.) During that infamous radio argument between Eazy E and Dogg Pound, you hear Layzie Bone call in to defend Eazy. Things obviously got squashed after Eazy died and Death Row crumbled. Kurupt mentioned Bone Thugs in that Drink Champs interview when he talked about being cool with cats him & Daz used to beef with.

Just imagine prime Kurupt and Snoop vs prime Krayzie and Bizzy Bone on wax. Woulda been wild.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Bone Thugs vs Dogg Pound

It never popped all the way off but they had tension due to their allegiances (Eazy, Dre.) During that infamous radio argument between Eazy E and Dogg Pound, you hear Layzie Bone call in to defend Eazy. Things obviously got squashed after Eazy died and Death Row crumbled. Kurupt mentioned Bone Thugs in that Drink Champs interview when he talked about being cool with cats him & Daz used to beef with.

Just imagine prime Kurupt and Snoop vs prime Krayzie and Bizzy Bone on wax. Woulda been wild.

Kurupt was a monster at one point.

"Cause all that shyt you kick just don't concern me
You can't U-turn me, back... to... reality... where nikkas pack straps
And they mentality react so violently to leave MC's breathin silently
With hollow point talons for the violence
Ain't no harmin me,ain't got no love for no hoes in harmony
It's easy to find MC's to execute
Chances of survival too small to compute
Recognize, like this was Samuel Sneed
I grip the microphone continue with my devilish deeds"

:ahh: