Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just did a mini marathon of the show due to being stuck in the hurricane and gotdamn is the writing a joke:russ: The show is entertaining because it's saved by the visuals and te actors themselves but the story lines and plot twists are atrocious.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
season 3 was all over the place. i couldn't keep up anymore lol. ruiz, lobos, milan, all triple crossing each other. tommy flip flopping every episode like john kerry

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Just think: If Ghost and Tariq make it to that game, a lot of things in the Power universe shift in the opposite direction. :wow:

That was the very last time Tariq actually wanted to be around his father. :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm not gonna type up a whole massive scenario, but if anyone's gonna kill ghost it won't be his son, Tommy won't make it to the end anyway, iv seen enough shows to know how they like to go so my closest guess will be Tommy either being killed in the finale before the final series as a set up for the last season, or in the first half of the last season, and in dramatic fashion regardless. And depending how the series has gone up to that point it'll either be Ghost's biggest enemy killing him sending ghost on the revenge warpath...or ghost killing him himself because of betrayal or because he has too, depending on what path they go with the series.

Kanan definitely won't make it to the end lol

:francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk :russ:

I was mad confused because I was looking at my quote like I wouldn’t write that :ohhh:, it’s obvious as fukk Tariq was gonna kill him...then realised this post was 4 years ago lol

Edit: I was wrong about a lot of shyt, in my defence tho this was back when the shows writing was good (ish)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
fukk :russ:

I was mad confused because I was looking at my quote like I wouldn’t write that :ohhh:, it’s obvious as fukk Tariq was gonna kill him...then realised this post was 4 years ago lol

Edit: I was wrong about a lot of shyt, in my defence tho this was back when the shows writing was good (ish)
:russ:Don’t mind me breh, I been rewatching the season while reading the threads to revisit those hot take predictions from everyone.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Even from this season you could see the writing was starting to fall off.

By season 6 it was pretty much a cartoon lol.
That’s why I didn’t bother going back after they brought it back for the second half of the final season... I just read spoilers... watching the spin-off I’m sooo lost with the 700 storylines

I might have to go back and rewatch the last season :beli: