Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Tasha deeply connected in the streets and act like she couldn't just make a call and have that little dumb nikka killed. In reality, the "streets" would know who Tasha is and that she's too connected to be fukked with like that. But now random dudes is out here cuttin WWE promos on her and she panicking. :mjlol:
Imagine some random dealer extorting Avon Barksdale's sister while he was locked up in season 2. He wouldn't make it home :heh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bar. fukking. None. :dead: I'm surprised he didn't keep that rifle and light up the eye-talians with it. @Kidd Dibiase was on point with Tommy going from Sam Fisher to Tony Montana :loldenzel2:

Top notch entertainment though :wow:

What happened to Tasha's stalker-ish side dude? Surely he could handle this lone nikka trying to shake her down. :dead:@dude worrying about Tasha turning him into the police for moving weight and NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES LATER handing her said weight.

Proctor had his hands in too many pots so he had to go. I'm just wondering if his daughter will put 2 and 2 together and realize Tariq got her out of the penthouse for a reason.

I'm so glad ol girl Tariq was fukking with with turned on him because that was some weak ass recruitment a few episodes back.

Lala flip-flopping again in the previews. This week she's trap queen, next week she wants out again :unimpressed:

Special Agent Rosie Perez and Warner are actually turning out to be the only competent law enforcment on the show. Saxe about to get his dumb ass.....sacked :mjgrin:
I'm surprised she didn't user her typical manipulation tactics to get him to do her dirty work for her. Tasha being Tasha.

Keisha is a prime example of how/why nikkas out here can juggle multiple birds with zero repercussions. "I got Tommy on lock (like some 13 year-old girl"). FOH

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:shockedriq:

pZa1ltAp_o.png

xDUZaWU.gif

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to figure out why he made so much of a big deal about people not being honest about what happened to Shawn to only end up becoming close with the same person who killed him even after he found out the truth. Better yet, why would he still even want to hang around Kanan after what him, Jukebox and Ray Ray did to him? None of it makes sense.

Maybe they are trying to push that “It’s just in him” angle, but with all those things you mentioned, plus him getting that white lady and Reina killed AND his pill pushing fiasco it’s pretty obvious he’s not built for it.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I’m trying to figure out why he made so much of a big deal about people not being honest about what happened to Shawn to only end up becoming close with the same person who killed him even after he found out the truth. Better yet, why would he still even want to hang around Kanan after what him, Jukebox and Ray Ray did to him? None of it makes sense.
Kanan has been the most honest with him, even though has done him the worst. Kanan, in the short time showed Tariq the life he lived that of course Tommy and Ghost lived. So while being honest, pretty much everything bad that has happened to Tariq was because of Kanan. but honesty matters most to him. It's pretty clear that even though Ghost certainly did provide for his family, he was hardly ever around them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kanan has been the most honest with him, even though has done him the worst. Kanan, in the short time showed Tariq the life he lived that of course Tommy and Ghost lived. So while being honest, pretty much everything bad that has happened to Tariq was because of Kanan. but honesty matters most to him. It's pretty clear that even though Ghost certainly did provide for his family, he was hardly ever around them.

Do you think that Tariq would have still ended up on the same path even if Ghost and Tasha were honest from the beginning?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 6 leaked lol
https://www.allnewshyt.com/uncategorized/power-season-6-ep6-leak-inside-man/

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain

Honest yes & no. He never told him he basically kidnap him and was 1 second away from pulling a bullet in his head

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He is the main villain as far as I’m concerned, he has to be the worst cop in tv history and yet he keeps getting chances on the same case. Like why won’t they reassign him, he is wrong about everything and can’t protect anyone.

Tommy has to die, he has done too much to too many people, ghost is going to end up walking away from all of this, he will be alone and maybe have some “power” but he will survive the fukkery

some power :dwillhuh: I thought the subtle hints were obvious that Ghost takes over Tates position as front runner for Governor which will make this even more hilarious :mjlol:

my thoughts:
-the corner boy story during the press conference was planted by Ghost

or at the very least it showed the girl who is doing the politics for Tate that Ghost is the better candidate and people gravitate towards him more than Tate

They even said Tate bombed without Ghost on this last episode.. Ghost will get back involved with politics and the girl will muscle out Tate in replacement for Ghost

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the meaning of "on sight" change? Why didn't Ghost or Tommy just take the other out when they had the chance? Especially Tommy. Just stood there and let this nikka explain until young Tony Soprano and his goons rolled up. And yet again, another person bytching the two biggest dealers ever :dead:. I get that you had to find a way to get a cease fire so you can make it through these 15 episodes but damn ya'll really got these nikkas out her looking stupid and weak.

As a couple posters pointed out that Tasha shyt is Chris Bridges. This broad is connected to legends the game and low level street nikkas not only don't recognize this but she doesn't see the need to make that connection. Rather she tries to pay him off and then when that doesn't work out she starts selling for him :dahell:. And yes as someone else pointed out, where is the nikka that was ready to go toe to toe with Ghost for her. This nikka daughter don't need daycare no more? :russ:

It was a fun scene but come the fukk on with that Proctor shyt. This nikka Tommy had a fukking Ghostbusters proton pack on and destroys the entire penthouse but yet they had a shoot out and this nikka was able to run into 3 different rooms and have a heartfelt convo with his daughter before he was killed? :wtf: Tommy ain't never used that shyt, but he brings it out for fukking Proctor? It would have been interesting (and believable) if he brings his usual gun and things transpire like that. You bring out the proton pack for what? Just to make him look like the worst shot ever (despite once again being the thoroughest of the thorough).

fukk Tariq. This nikka stupid, sloppy, and let broads do him in...oh shyt he is lil Ghost :ohhh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Tommy had a fukking Ghostbusters proton pack on and destroys the entire penthouse but yet they had a shoot out and this nikka was able to run into 3 different rooms and have a heartfelt convo with his daughter before he was killed? :wtf: Tommy ain't never used that shyt, but he brings it out for fukking Proctor? It would have been interesting (and believable) if he brings his usual gun and things transpire like that. You bring out the proton pack for what? Just to make him look like the worst shot ever (despite once again being the thoroughest of the thorough).

fukk Tariq. This nikka stupid, sloppy, and let broads do him in...oh shyt he is lil Ghost :ohhh:

Its fukking absurd that he just assumed he’d need that much firepower and all those bullets to kill a lawyer that not only was he getting the drop on, but who he assumed was unarmed, when any other time he’d just use a silenced pistol, fukking ridiculous example of making the plot revolve around the character actions when it should be the other way round

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its fukking absurd that he just assumed he’d need that much firepower and all those bullets to kill a lawyer he assumed was unarmed, when any other time he’d just use a silenced pistol, fukking ridiculous example of making the plot revolve around the character actions when it should be the other way round

Breh I was liked when he get that ?:wtf: Dude has used that same gun for so much dirt and changed it up that one time just because.
Yet when he gets the mysterious call down to the abandoned amusement park he comes with the his normal gun (and all alone). It coulda been 20 nikkas out there waiting to set him up (he is a top distributor on the East Coast ya know).

The problem is the writers clearly don't know anything about the streets (not that I am a kingpin or anything :heh:) but it's like basic shyt is completely being overlooked and ignored for the sake of drama. The thing that has always bothered me is how these nikkas are supposed to be the top distro in the city and among the largest in the country, yet they stay being sent on goon assignments or taking them on themselves. What do you have a crew for?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
some power :dwillhuh: I thought the subtle hints were obvious that Ghost takes over Tates position as front runner for Governor which will make this even more hilarious :mjlol:

my thoughts:
-the corner boy story during the press conference was planted by Ghost

or at the very least it showed the girl who is doing the politics for Tate that Ghost is the better candidate and people gravitate towards him more than Tate

They even said Tate bombed without Ghost on this last episode.. Ghost will get back involved with politics and the girl will muscle out Tate in replacement for Ghost

I never thought of that, I honestly wasn’t paying any attention to this storyline. That would be a hell of a plot twist