Ppl are downloading their Tinder info to learn about their insights

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Agreed with everything you said except for the "solid mouthpiece" part.

Nothing you say will work unless a woman is already physically attracted to you.

By solid mouthpiece I mean Confidence and Charm. If you have those yeah it'll work, some women you may have to work a little harder. Assuming you atleast average and dressed nice you could pull

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Getting money doesn't automatically mean women. It's broke nikkas smashing hoes.

Looks, Confidence, Charm>>>>>>Money
Nah it's just Looks > Money

Everyone compliments me on my confidence and charm and it doesn't get me any p*ssy unless they're already attracted to me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's just Looks > Money

Everyone compliments me on my confidence and charm and it doesn't get me any p*ssy unless they're already attracted to me.

Yeah but some guys don't have the looks, hence Confidence and Charm. Besides, you can pull way more when you don't rely on looks.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Meeting women is very hard for the average male. Most dudes get laid from through friends of friends. Unless you handsome and/or got a solid mouthpiece you not getting p*ssy like that. Look around you, how many dudes you think can actually pull by themselves? Chances are slim to none.

That's why I'm about to get me some hobbies come Spring so I can meet more women.
What hobbies?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This shyt is depressing why do people keep doing this to themselves.

Dating apps are for women to get sex with the kind of men they want, boost their egos by reminding them of how attractive they are, and to relieve boredom.

If you're a man, you're still better off meeting women through networking in person. I want to see the userdata, how many men are on the app vs women. When you have 60% of the userbase being men and 40% being women, and the women want the top 20-30% of that 60% of men, that still leaves a glut of men who will at best have text exchanges and maybe one or 2 dates and nothing beyond that.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Nah he's eating good

7 casual sex encounters in 2 months.. $40
To each his own I guess
This shyt is depressing why do people keep doing this to themselves.

Dating apps are for women to get sex with the kind of men they want, boost their egos by reminding them of how attractive they are, and to relieve boredom.

If you're a man, you're still better off meeting women through networking in person. I want to see the userdata, how many men are on the app vs women. When you have 60% of the userbase being men and 40% being women, and the women want the top 20-30% of that 60% of men, that still leaves a glut of men who will at best have text exchanges and maybe one or 2 dates and nothing beyond that.
Yeah you’re right
There’s more men than women on all of these apps. Women have their pick and you’ll be sorted in the stack based off your previous desirability
That’s why having a profile for years will Fukk you up if you have gotten little to no matches. they offer to put you at the top if you pay for their crazy prices.
Tinder is the worst of these swipe apps now though

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Meeting women is very hard for the average male. Most dudes get laid from through friends of friends. Unless you handsome and/or got a solid mouthpiece you not getting p*ssy like that. Look around you, how many dudes you think can actually pull by themselves? Chances are slim to none.

That's why I'm about to get me some hobbies come Spring so I can meet more women.
It’s that hard to get sex? Thought that shyt was ez