Pray For My Family and I

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
COLI SITE EDIT - Cashapp: RSMB123 This poster has NOT asked for financial help, but his story is legit and he could use some assistance. Please help if you’re able.

I hate that I result in doing this because I don't want to be that human....but here it goes...

I been away for a few days because my son, wife, and I slept in a car. We are homeless, lacking resources, no money, nothing. My wife has a job but won't get paid until the 15th. Shelters around here are full, family and friends turned their backs on us. And I been doing all I can to find a job but it's just been a struggle in itself.

I'm not asking for money, I'm asking you all to hope for a breakthrough today. Anything to help us get out of this car and into a hotel or something until the funds get in order. Shoot, when I wrote that book and posted it...that was real life. That is all I have to contribute to this time as my laptop and my wife's laptop are at a pawn shop.

I do not know what else to do. Usually I walk around these parts with a big K on my chest trying to tell people that things will be ok and etc. But right now I have no other options other than to ask yall to keep me and my family in y'all prayers.

I'm typing this on my wife's phone at moment and wishing for a better beginning. We did everything and feel like nothing will ever work. My wife will lose her car insurance tomorrow and etc.

So...just...sighs...don't forsake your family. If you are passionate about something, don't let this post stop you for I do not have no regrets. It's just life...

Thank you for those that took the time out to read this long ass thread lol but we are in a bad bind right now....

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hate that I result in doing this because I don't want to be that human....but here it goes...

I been away for a few days because my son, wife, and I slept in a car. We are homeless, lacking resources, no money, nothing. My wife has a job but won't get paid until the 15th. Shelters around here are full, family and friends turned their backs on us. And I been doing all I can to find a job but it's just been a struggle in itself.

I'm not asking for money, I'm asking you all to hope for a breakthrough today. Anything to help us get out of this car and into a hotel or something until the funds get in order. Shoot, when I wrote that book and posted it...that was real life. That is all I have to contribute to this time as my laptop and my wife's laptop are at a pawn shop.

I do not know what else to do. Usually I walk around these parts with a big K on my chest trying to tell people that things will be ok and etc. But right now I have no other options other than to ask yall to keep me and my family in y'all prayers.

I'm typing this on my wife's phone at moment and wishing for a better beginning. We did everything and feel like nothing will ever work. My wife will lose her car insurance tomorrow and etc.

So...just...sighs...don't forsake your family. If you are passionate about something, don't let this post stop you for I do not have no regrets. It's just life...

Thank you for those that took the time out to read this long ass thread lol but we are in a bad bind right now....
Is this a joke???

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
🙏🏾 Prayers for you and your family.
However tough it is, everything will be ok. Stay on the path.

Remain strong and positive. Keep applying for jobs, and definitely see if you can access unemployment or other government aid/programs. There’s help out there.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Is this part of the Koala bear in the trees gimmick or a real life situation

ISNT THIS A TROLL POSTER?

:devil:
:evil:

I posted my book with me and my story been consistent from the gimmicks.

If y'all dont believe me then it's all well, but if y'all do. Then I appreciate at least prayers

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I posted my book with me and my story been consistent from the gimmicks.

If y'all dont believe me then it's all well, but if y'all do. Then I appreciate at least prayers

Set up a gofund me. Maybe some of us can send you and your fam some money or assistance to help—if we can get this thread stickied… Ive never been in your situation but i know if I was, I would want more than just a prayer, I’d want some help, resources, support and encouragement…