Pre Mecca Malcolm was right. There is no future for Blks in America

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to run to another country; especially a large group of us. If we want change we have to fight, even when it seems hopeless.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to run to another country; especially a large group of us. If we want change we have to fight, even when it seems hopeless.
There’s no other option.

I’ve said this before no country on this planet is gonna open the flood gates for us like that, and no one is gonna bail us out or give us support outside of lip service if SHTF here for us.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This won't be everyones cup of tea, but I'll give my two cents.

Blacks folks need to stop trying to rely on White folks pity, generosity, and common courtesy. A lot of White folks are prejudice against anything or anyone that isn't what they view as like them. There is also a great level of apathy amongst White people to things that don't directly affect them.

All American White boys and girls don't deal with institutionalized racism, a judicial system that targets them, gerrymandering, discriminatory housing practices, racial profiling, and such.

Hell a lot of White folks don't really have deal with Blacks on any level period outside of going to school with a few and the occasional interaction with a few they may work beside. Even for the ones who are not intentionally racist they don't deal with Black folks enough or identify with our struggle so it's hard for them to care or empathize with us.

All White folks see is Black folks that they "think" have the same opportunities as them when in actuality that is not the case.

Moving to Africa or some other country isn't the answer in my opinion. You going to abandon the land and country your ancestors helped build. More Black men and women taking up trades, being business owners, and investing and buying up Black neighborhoods is more of the answer to me.

Buy up land, open your own stores, house your own people, and keep the Black dollar in the Black neighborhood and stop patronizing these Whites, Asians, and Middle Easterners especially that don't give a shyt about Black folks, but love that Black dollar.

There should be way more communities like a Baldwin Hills, CA for example, but not just with the Black community, but with Black businesses, Black doctors, Black small business owners, Black large chain owners, Black police chiefs, Black judges and attorneys, Black teachers and such.

A lot of Black folks get money, but still have the mentality of a broke nicca. You want to floss and impress these other brothas and sistas instead of showing them how to run a business, how to buy real estate, how to be disciplined with their money, how to invest in things that are going to appreciate and not depreciate and things of that nature.

Take White folks out of the equation let's build our own, so we don't have to ask for a seat at the White man's table and then get mad when we are denied, delayed, or mistreated.

This is just my two cents though.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Integration has taken a toll on us and made us weak and complacent with the abuse America has given in return :francis: our elders believed that integration was the key to future generations of black people having a better life than they lived through during those times...

Integration has been a double edge sword for us...while we have improved in other aspects we've also gotten worse in other important critical aspects such as community economics and generational wealth etc.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
ADOS needs to regroup in 2 or 3 States where they will be the majority.

I know this solution is contested because it seems like defeatism but to me, it's the best solution at the moment.
This is probably the closest thing to a solution but yea OP is right... the situation of blacks in America is dire, and nobody is gonna fix it.

I been feeling that way for a while, but it really sunk in when I was watching a video of Robert Johnson talking about the bleak future of blacks in America if blacks don't learn how to play politics like other races.

But he was speaking on it as if it was a possibility, a negative outcome that blacks could still prevent, as he was talking all I could think was "that's 100% what's gonna happen, nobody is gonna prevent it, he's being naive."

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This won't be everyones cup of tea, but I'll give my two cents.

Blacks folks need to stop trying to rely on White folks pity, generosity, and common courtesy. A lot of White folks are prejudice against anything or anyone that isn't what they view as like them. There is also a great level of apathy amongst White people to things that don't directly affect them.

All American White boys and girls don't deal with institutionalized racism, a judicial system that targets them, gerrymandering, discriminatory housing practices, racial profiling, and such.

Hell a lot of White folks don't really have deal with Blacks on any level period outside of going to school with a few and the occasional interaction with a few they may work beside. Even for the ones who are not intentionally racist they don't deal with Black folks enough or identify with our struggle so it's hard for them to care or empathize with us.

All White folks see is Black folks that they "think" have the same opportunities as them when in actuality that is not the case.

Moving to Africa or some other country isn't the answer in my opinion. You going to abandon the land and country your ancestors helped build. More Black men and women taking up trades, being business owners, and investing and buying up Black neighborhoods is more of the answer to me.

Buy up land, open your own stores, house your own people, and keep the Black dollar in the Black neighborhood and stop patronizing these Whites, Asians, and Middle Easterners especially that don't give a shyt about Black folks, but love that Black dollar.

There should be way more communities like a Baldwin Hills, CA for example, but not just with the Black community, but with Black businesses, Black doctors, Black small business owners, Black large chain owners, Black police chiefs, Black judges and attorneys, Black teachers and such.

A lot of Black folks get money, but still have the mentality of a broke nicca. You want to floss and impress these other brothas and sistas instead of showing them how to run a business, how to buy real estate, how to be disciplined with their money, how to invest in things that are going to appreciate and not depreciate and things of that nature.

Take White folks out of the equation let's build our own, so we don't have to ask for a seat at the White man's table and then get mad when we are denied, delayed, or mistreated.

This is just my two cents though.

Alot of black folks get money and become fully assimilated and Europeanized,even more than the average broke black person already is. Nothing will change as long as you are living in a dominant white society where nikkas are indoctrinated from childhood. Where they control the media,laws,narrative and politics through wealth and being the majority. Sure we could stay here and melinate the U.S.A and become the majority if we were educated. But from my estimation,there is no educating black people in this country as long as the European is in control,controlling the narrative and hypnotizing nikkas with wealth and promises of abundance. Showing them the Jay-Z's and Oprahs. The black man needs isolation from the European to deprogram ourselves from the mental enslavemet. I don't care how woke or conscience you think you are,its a 99% chance you still are vulnerable to infection or being reinfected.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Why do we have to fight,you can change your reality by walking away and not fighting. And fighting for what exactly?Master Chief inspired me to want to leave this shyt hole country. I used to be on the lets stay and fight,group economics,compete with cacs shyt.(timestamped)

But then you realize just how sick and demented the system is in its totality. No black person really wants this rat race shyt the European has taught us is the life. A full time obsession with money and wealth over morals and the greater good. I can't imagine a change that could happen here that would make me change my mind about that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:hubie:leaving America and leaving your family behind is some bytch shyt

The majority of black people in America ain't your family,or your people when you actually break it down. nikkas is gmo'd Europeans,you can only try to heal them,take them with you,leave and then inspire them. Other than that,you gotta let the dead bury the dead.

This is probably the closest thing to a solution but yea OP is right... the situation of blacks in America is dire, and nobody is gonna fix it.

I been feeling that way for a while, but it really sunk in when I was watching a video of Robert Johnson talking about the bleak future of blacks in America if blacks don't learn how to play politics like other races.

But he was speaking on it as if it was a possibility, a negative outcome that blacks could still prevent, as he was talking all I could think was "that's 100% what's gonna happen, nobody is gonna prevent it, he's being naive."

These thoughts will run rampid in the black thought frequency for the next decade mark my words. ADOS has asked my alternative to reperations ,and it was #BlackFreeAgency2028. Black people don't neccessarily have to leave and most wont,but you have to at least threaten to leave and mean it. You have to say enough is enough at some point,and since black people ain't going to war,leaving and taking our value elsewhere should be the plan. BlackFreeAgency2028 is where black people don't bring up slavery at all,we just speak the value we have bought to this countries otherwise shytty history. Bring up the monetary value black people have bought,the musical and cultural phenomenon that made this country something greater than Canada. Because without black people,thats exactly what America is. We tell other countries are intentions to leave and sell ourselves as a collective to the highest bidder. We can request land,request they help build a community before we even get there,request power to create our own laws and be self governing while still respecting the laws outside of our boundaries. America will have every right to offer a deal just like anybody else. Blacks may even decide as a collective to give a hometown discount. But it would just be us stating that we realize our value,and realize wherever AA's step foot will immediately become the epicenter of the world and all eyes will be watching. Meanwhile America will quickly become Canada 2 or France Duex:respect:.

If nobody wants us,well 8 years worth of pooling money and gathering like minded people is a long time. Focus on those who really want to leave,and let the dead bury the dead.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The Majority of black people ain't did shyt to deserve constant suffering and continued marginalization.

it's either all of us or now of us.

The majority of black people in America ain't your family,or your people when you actually break it down. nikkas is gmo'd Europeans,you can only try to heal them,take them with you,leave and then inspire them. Other than that,you gotta let the dead bury the dead.

These thoughts will run rampid in the black thought frequency for the next decade mark my words. ADOS has asked my alternative to reperations ,and it was #BlackFreeAgency2028. Black people don't neccessarily have to leave and most wont,but you have to at least threaten to leave and mean it. You have to say enough is enough at some point,and since black people ain't going to war,leaving and taking our value elsewhere should be the plan. BlackFreeAgency2028 is where black people don't bring up slavery at all,we just speak the value we have bought to this countries otherwise shytty history. Bring up the monetary value black people have bought,the musical and cultural phenomenon that made this country something greater than Canada. Because without black people,thats exactly what America is. We tell other countries are intentions to leave and sell ourselves as a collective to the highest bidder. We can request land,request they help build a community before we even get there,request power to create our own laws and be self governing while still respecting the laws outside of our boundaries. America will have every right to offer a deal just like anybody else. Blacks may even decide as a collective to give a hometown discount. But it would just be us stating that we realize our value,and realize wherever AA's step foot will immediately become the epicenter of the world and all eyes will be watching. Meanwhile America will quickly become Canada 2 or France Duex:respect:.

If nobody wants us,well 8 years worth of pooling money and gathering like minded people is a long time. Focus on those who really want to leave,and let the dead bury the dead.