Predict the justifications for the Iran war in this thread

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:jbhmm:Will it be because they were behind the latest terrorism? (and years later we'll find out they weren't)

:jbhmm:Will John Bolton summon the ghost of Christopher Hitchens and explain why actually invading countries for spurious reasons is the best?

:jbhmm:No matter the reason, after the invasion, will Nap support US imperialist aggression? Yes.:youngsabo:

:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There won't be a war with Iran because foreign and domestic dignitaries have and will continue to work behind the scenes to sidestep Trump because they understand how important the deal is despite any faults in its terms.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Israel already set the stage by stating they have evidence that at one time in the past, which was already known, that Iran before the Iran deal was working on a weapons program with that Netenyahu presentation last week .

The Trump administration then came out and said that Iran right now has a robust program before quietly going back on this incorrect statement. But the water is already being muddied with this crap.

All to get the public to slowly accept eventual military action.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I have to ask what it would take for you to ever support a war with Iran.

I personally don’t. Yet.

Otherwise this is a pointless thread.
They attack us, here in the US and not loosely connected proxy actions. They haven't even attacked Israel directly while Israel is attacking Iranian bases in Syria and targetted assassinations but I see israeli news papers and your brooking institutes fearmonging about an incoming attack and aiming to get the US involved in possible military action against Iran.

The main motivation for US issues with Iran is just to support Saudis and Israelis and not out our own interest. Not a good enough reason to go to war with Iran and most Americans are sick of this shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They attack us, here in the US and not loosely connected proxy actions. They haven't even attacked Israel directly while Israel is attacking Iranian bases but I see israeli news papers and your brooking institutes fearmonging about an incoming attack and aiming to get the US involved in possible military action against Iran.

The main motivation for US issues with Iran is just to support Saudis and Israelis and not out our own interest. Not a good enough reason to go to war with Iran and most Americans are sick of this shyt.
Ignoring proxies is a slap in the face and ignorant to how modern warfare is conducted

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
There will be a war in efforts to expedite the Rapture. These nut jobs Christians believe that war between Israel and Iran will help bring in the 2nd coming of Jesus, kicking off Rapture and taking all those same nut job Christians to Heaven.

I really wish I could see their faces when they find out Heaven ain't real, God don't exist and when you die, you dead, that's it. Maybe Elon or Bezos will invent that tech before it happens. If they take crypto, I'm buying 2.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I don’t think we’re going to war with Iran. These threats are probably leverage to get them out of Syria.

If Iran keeps ramping up in Syria, Israel and Iran will go to war and if, and only if, Iran bombs a major Israeli city that’s when we’ll jump in. Despite what you may think of Israel it’ll make sense to counter Iranian incursion. We’ve been doing it in Iraq, Yemen, Syria etc so America would def defend its best ally in that region.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t think we’re going to war with Iran. These threats are probably leverage to get them out of Syria.

If Iran keeps ramping up in Syria, Israel and Iran will go to war and if, and only if, Iran bombs a major Israeli city that’s when we’ll jump in. Despite what you may think of Israel it’ll make sense to counter Iranian incursion. We’ve been doing it in Iraq, Yemen, Syria etc so America would def defend its best ally in that region.

I read in the JP yesterday that Iran is going to destroy Israel.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

That’s been the story for a decade or two now. Bibi probably wants war cuz that’s his only chance to stay in power but I don’t think the Israeli people really care to go into a major war with Iran. I don’t think he’s got the support for it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That’s been the story for a decade or two now. Bibi probably wants war cuz that’s his only chance to stay in power but I don’t think the Israeli people really care to go into a major war with Iran. I don’t think he’s got the support for it.

I think everyone understands that but what will happen to the Jordanians and Palestinians?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think Americans/Europeans don't understand that North Korea and Iran are very serious. They mean that shyt. Its not mere bluster.

Its almost that sort of myopia where they dont think humans can collectively share certain frames of reference.

Its almost like the failure of communism got people to forget that a range of people with a range of ideas really exist.