Predict the PS5/XSX Launch Prices (PS5 Confirmed "Digital Edition")

What Are Your Price Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well I was half right about the MS price :skip:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
499 full stack

399 digital. i feel like their digital will be a terabyte to help justify the difference with series s

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The digital consoles can take the loss cause you have effectively taken money from Amazon, walmart, gamestop etc.....all the money in your pockets. Yea they sale digital download cards and they probably still will but the inventory of those weren't as much as physical disc. Gamestop in particular might be done this gen.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Those PSN sales come in clutch
Most of my digital games were bought during their ridiculous sales
I have hundreds of games that I haven't even touched yet because I would end up buying games during those sales.

I forgot I even had kingdom hearts 3, resident evil 3, and borderlands 3. I got all those for dirt cheap not long after release.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You're crazy, PS store has games 50 percent off within 6 months.

Those PSN sales come in clutch
Most of my digital games were bought during their ridiculous sales

I have hundreds of games that I haven't even touched yet because I would end up buying games during those sales.

I forgot I even had kingdom hearts 3, resident evil 3, and borderlands 3. I got all those for dirt cheap not long after release.
I only realized this in June, during their Days of Play sale. Sold a bunch of my old discs and bought the digital equivalents, all for less than what I got selling the discs, effectively turning my whole library digital. I don’t know if this is a recent phenomenon, but the PS Store sales are almost as good as Steam’s sales. Just copped Uncharted 4, Horizon: Complete Edition, and Spiderman GOTY last week for just over $40 and sold all them discs.

Daps
I only realized this in June, during their Days of Play sale. Sold a bunch of my old discs and bought the digital equivalents, all for less than what I got selling the discs, effectively turning my whole library digital. I don’t know if this is a recent phenomenon, but the PS Store sales are almost as good as Steam’s sales. Just copped Uncharted 4, Horizon: Complete Edition, and Spiderman GOTY last week for just over $40 and sold all them discs.
:ohhh:
I might consider doing this if I decide for some reason to go all digital in the future
Not gonna lie digital is convenient as hell but I'm still getting the disc PS5 for now
It would be nice being able to access multiple digital games, not having to swap discs, etc.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:
I might consider doing this if I decide for some reason to go all digital in the future
Not gonna lie digital is convenient as hell but I'm still getting the disc PS5 for now
It would be nice being able to access multiple digital games, not having to swap discs, etc.
Breh, I thought of buying Cyberpunk as a disc, but the problem, as with The Witcher 3, is that you’re gonna have to buy the DLCs digitally anyway, unless you wait 2 years for the GOTY edition. So you’re gonna have all these floating DLCs with no base game in your digital library. But if there are games where you get the whole thing on disc on day one, then yeah, that’s better.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
More fuel for the fire. Spanish retailer may have leaked the prices.

PlayStation 5 Hilo OficialPS5 SHOWCASE: DĂ­a 16, 22:00 CHU CHU!! - Pag 2430 - Foro Vandal

D1zqwXS.jpeg

used google translate on the link and they are definitely referring to ps5 (the 399 and 499 prices. )

Could be place holders and or could be fake so take with grain of salt.

Daps
Breh, I thought of buying Cyberpunk as a disc, but the problem, as with The Witcher 3, is that you’re gonna have to buy the DLCs digitally anyway, unless you wait 2 years for the GOTY edition. So you’re gonna have all these floating DLCs with no base game in your digital library. But if there are games where you get the whole thing on disc on day one, then yeah, that’s better.
I have about 18 physical PS4 games
The rest are digital but that's because of the damn playstation store sales
Got Doom Eternal digitally for half off :ehh:
I might buy the physical PS5 for now so I can still play my physical PS4 games in the meantime while I sell them on by one to make my entire PS4 and PS5 library digital
Or just keep all my physical PS4 games and buy all digital next gen
I'm only considering all digital all of a sudden because of the convenience, lack of clutter, etc.
I was juggling a couple of games one weekend and at one point I just got tired of having to get up every time to change the disc like a lazy fukk
W/ digital, I can just seamlessly change games w/out getting up once and my back log had all digital once and it was too convenient :banderas:
Time will tell if I eventually go all digital
But at least I can play my current physical PS4 games w/ the physical PS5

Last edited: