Predictions of the Mueller Investigation's Outcome

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I considered posting this in the main thread, but it might be worth it to discuss what our predictions are in a separate thread. Based on what is known already:

-What are your predictions about what Mueller will find ("collusion", obstruction, etc.)?

-What pieces of evidence are the most important?

-What details are irrelevant to the case?

-Does "collusion" have to be successful to be considered a crime?

-Will Trump himself be charged? If not, who will be?

-How will they be sentenced?

-How will Trump react to the findings?

-If referred for impeachment, how will Trump behave in front of the Senate during impeachment hearings?

Curious to hear everyone's answers. Should be a good discussion while all the trolls are in the Bushes. :pachaha:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hope no one talks & if anyone gets convicted of a crime cheeto pardons them asap

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Mueller is going to do something crazy and unexpected and charge congress members and work with states to indict state legislatures to force them to talk about Trump or face imprisonment.

I also feel some in the NRA will catch bullets.

He will say Trump colluded, but Congress members will get that Manafort treatment.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Mueller is going to do something crazy and unexpected and charge congress members and work with states to indict state legislatures to force them to talk about Trump or face imprisonment.

I also feel some in the NRA will catch bullets.

He will say Trump colluded, but Congress members will get that Manafort treatment.

I'm feeling this will happen in the Mueller probe. There's also a whole bunch of other shid going on not part of that probe.

I have a friend who has a guy in DOJ who's dropped hints. He keeps saying expect shid to happen in Year 3 i.e. 2019. He obviously can't say anything but that there's so much shid that's going to happen. And it will accelerate if the midterms go in the Dems favor.

Steve Bannon kept talking about money laundering. I will not be surprised if the NRA and Republican National Committee are hit by those. Manafort treatment means individuals who worked as unregistered foreign agents under FARA are also going to get indicted and charged... this means people like Tony Podesta and others who have gotten money from the Saudis/Emiratis... even the Israelis. This stuff has a way of expanding beyond Russia IMO. It will shake K Street to its core. Not to mention the Kushner clan being unapologetic and open with these large sums of money coming in.

That's what I think DOJ is working on separate from Mueller.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I've said many times, the biggest impediment to Mueller's investigation is House Republicans.

Mueller is likely to find some sort of collusion, and it's hard to imagine how firing Comey wasn't obstruction. Cohen and Kush are likely to get charged, maybe Jr. Trump may try to pardon them. But I'm not too confident Trump himself will be because he's a sitting president and I don't see Republicans in Congress impeaching him regardless of Mueller's findings.

So basically, I think Trump and his people are guilty as fukk and Mueller knows it, but Republicans are likely to protect Trump and Trump is likely to try to pardon whoever else gets charged. So I'm not too confident that many of these guys will actually go to jail. Things could go better if the Dems win Congress, but between gerrymandering, voter suppression, Russian interference, and Dem voters' general tendency to make excuses not to vote, I'm not too confident that'll happen.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt will be over before Mueller completes the case. I have a strong feeling that something will drop from now and probably fall that will get Trump the fukk outta here with the RNC. I think our intelligence agencies are sitting on treasure troves and is just waiting the right time

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when trump realized that there is a noose around his neck, he will call for his supporters to come defend him.
hordes of armed trumptards will camp out around the white house to protect their god emperor cheeto jesus.

he will promise to pay their legal bills and other such lies and they will flock to him like moths to a flame.
then shyt will get ugly.

the repercussions will spill out into the streets of america...not just the halls of law and justice.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The best outcome we can hope for is that Trump is spooked enough to not attempt a run for reelection. A lot of people will go down but I'm not expecting too many "big names."

I never thought he'd run again for a bunch of reasons but I guess he just likes campaigning too much. Now I expect him to run regardless of what happens. If the 2019 shytstorm happens then maybe I will be proven wrong

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm hella curious about the Eric Prince name drops that have happened periodically...I mean, I'm curious about a lot but that's one I wonder about because dude seems sooooo sketchy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Here's my predictions on Mueller's investigation.

1. On "collusion":

-Mueller will find that neither Trump nor his cohorts directed--or knew about--the cyber aspect of Russian meddling (i.e. the DNC hacks).
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were very open and willing to foreign support of Trump's campaign.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts actively sought foreign support of Trump's campaign from several sources, including Russia.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been trying to work together with representatives of the Russian government.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been committing a crime, or at least doing something improper.
-Mueller will find that Trump personally directed some of the contacts between his team and the Russians.

2. On the dossier allegations:

-Mueller will find that the Kremlin does indeed have blackmail material on Trump.
-Mueller will find that it's not a pee tape, though such salacious material may or may not exist.
-Mueller will find that the "kompromat" material is simply Trump being a willing money launderer for Russian oligarchs and known criminals, and has been for decades, via Trump's various real estate and business holdings.
-Mueller will find that the Russians cultivated Trump as an asset going back to the 80's--when I predict he may have started money laundering for the Russians.
-Mueller will find that Trump seeking real estate ventures in Russia, including his attempts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow—were an opportunity for the Russians to cultivate his views on foreign policy.
-Mueller will find that Trump used people such as Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort as proxies to communicate with Kremlin agents.

3. On obstruction:

-Mueller will find that Trump knew about Russian meddling, including cyber attacks and human engineering, very soon after the election.
-Mueller will find that not long after he was informed of Russian meddling and before the public was made aware of such, Trump privately expressed disbelief that Russia was responsible.
-Mueller will find that Trump spearheaded a concerted campaign to shut down the investigation as soon as possible, including coordinating with legislators, media personalities, and news organizations favorable to him.
-Mueller will find that Trump directed his cohorts to question, harass, and threaten potential witnesses.
-Mueller will find that Trump resisted the investigation publicly and privately.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

1. On "collusion":

-Mueller will find that neither Trump nor his cohorts directed--or knew about--the cyber aspect of Russian meddling (i.e. the DNC hacks).
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were very open and willing to foreign support of Trump's campaign.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts actively sought foreign support of Trump's campaign from several sources, including Russia.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been trying to work together with representatives of the Russian government.
-Mueller will find that Trump and his cohorts were aware that they may have been committing a crime, or at least doing something improper.
-Mueller will find that Trump personally directed some of the contacts between his team and the Russians.

-Mueller will find that the Kremlin does indeed have blackmail material on Trump.
-Mueller will find that it's not a pee tape, though such salacious material may or may not exist.
-Mueller will find that the "kompromat" material is simply Trump being a willing money launderer for Russian oligarchs and known criminals, and has been for decades, via Trump's various real estate and business holdings.
-Mueller will find that the Russians cultivated Trump as an asset going back to the 80's--when I predict he may have started money laundering for the Russians.
-Mueller will find that Trump seeking real estate ventures in Russia, including his attempts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow—were an opportunity for the Russians to cultivate his views on foreign policy.
-Mueller will find that Trump used people such as Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort as proxies to communicate with Kremlin agents.

3. On obstruction:

-Mueller will find that Trump knew about Russian meddling, including cyber attacks and human engineering, very soon after the election.
-Mueller will find that not long after he was informed of Russian meddling and before the public was made aware of such, Trump privately expressed disbelief that Russia was responsible.
-Mueller will find that Trump spearheaded a concerted campaign to shut down the investigation as soon as possible, including coordinating with legislators, media personalities, and news organizations favorable to him.
-Mueller will find that Trump directed his cohorts to question, harass, and threaten potential witnesses.
-Mueller will find that Trump resisted the investigation publicly and privately.
No need to spoiler tag man. You are just giving an opinion. lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

1. On "collusion":

3. On obstruction:

My question is, assuming you're right about that, what do you think Congress will do about it?