Pregnant 16 year old Honduras girl buried alive in a coffin, wakes up, then actually dies.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Wtf, they need some Cuban doctors or something.

I don't know whose wrong in this.

Their medical system, which is probably insanely expensive to be come a doctor. And not enough well trained doctor .

Or just quality of medical care . so many questions

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

:pachaha: There were quite a few moments in the story where i had that same reaction :snoop:

Big Daddy

Daps
How deep was the casket buried? 1 foot?

I can only imagine that being buried 6 feet deep, you can't hear shyt.

Skruggle breaths:sadcam:

I wondered the same thing like damn she had to been in a shallow ass grave to be able to hear her screams :damn:

Big Daddy

Daps
damn!!! that's some disturbing shyt..the brazillian kid waking up and asking for water..
I heard in Italy they have bells in coffins incase this kind of stuff happens? Don't know if it's true or a urban legend.

I think the Brazilian kid thing is a farce :rudy:
Never heard of the bell in coffin thing but even with a bell, when you're six ft deep entombed in a box I hardly think a "bell" would be audible either :rudy:
Italy lost :mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yall don't remember another story like this...

Little boy died....they were having his funeral and he woke up and asked for some water....just to die again.....shyt is crazy....let me find the story....

EDIT:

'Dead' Brazilian boy 'sits up in coffin at his own funeral and asks for WATER before lying back down lifeless'
Medical incompetency. The kid might have been in deep sleep or something else that cause that conditon that cause not heartbeat because its slow. I remember as kid I awk up from my sleep but I couldn't get up,move, open my eyes, or nothing but I was able to hear noises. I was dam near crying to "wake up" all I saw was black

Convinced that his son was victim of medical malpractice, Mr Santos has now registered a complaint with the police who have launched an investigation

He said: 'Fifteen minutes after rushing him away for resuscitation, they came and told me he was dead and handed me his body. Perhaps they didn't examine him properly. Dead people don't just wake up and talk. I'm determined to find out the truth.'