Pregnant Black Woman Tweets About ‘Incompetent Doctors’ Days Before Dying During Childbirth

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Pregnant Black Woman Tweets About 'Incompetent Doctors' Days Before Dying During Childbirth at New York Hospital

Weeks before giving birth to her son, Amber Isaac, 26, of New York had a premonition that she would not survive the delivery. Just after midnight, on Tuesday, April 21, the premonition came true.

“She had mentioned to me that she feels like she’s not gonna make it,” her partner, Bruce McIntyre, 28, told THE CITY. “And I would try my best to cheer her up. She would tell her mom she’s really glad the baby is healthy, but she’s scared that she’s not gonna make it.”

The family opened a Gofundme and they already hit their goal, thank God for that :wow:

But :francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
A child growing up without their mom is one of the saddest sights to behold :mjcry:

Blessings to that family, and fukk those who just took that baby's mother away :scust:

All of us have doctor and hospital stories on how they think we have some kind of superhuman pain threshold or some shyt.

I can count on one hand how many docs treated me with respect.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
All of us have doctor and hospital stories on how they think we have some kind of superhuman pain threshold or some shyt.

I can count on one hand how many docs treated me with respect.

Same breh. Had me on a medicine that almost killed me last year, they didn't take my symptoms seriously. I coincidentally was changing docs. She ran my blood work and that saved my life.

She called me on her day off and told me to go to the ER immediately. The Doc is a eastern euro cac but she's straight. That's a rarity. Most of them don't give 1 fukk about us.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Our frontline heroes brehs.

Someone got mad at me for saying that these doctors and nurses aren't heroes (not as a profession anyway) but I stand by that and people are starting to see it. As you can see even with COVID-19 taking up most of their energy they still find time to kill off a few black people under more routine circumstances.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Someone got mad at me for saying that these doctors and nurses aren't heroes (not as a profession anyway) but I stand by that and people are starting to see it. As you can see even with COVID-19 taking up most of their energy they still find time to kill off a few black people under more routine circumstances.
real heroes do their jobs for free

they just tryna eat like the rest of us

Once they clock out, they won't give a fuk about u

:yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Its all about actions, not the "virtue" of the profession.

That is like folks riding the coattails of people who actually are heroes and then spinning it around saying that is all of us.

The LAST person you want play God is the dude with their hands in your guts :francis: