President Obama drinks the water in Flint

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he's one of the donald's minions who think they can fool people with their ridiculous shtick. they make the russian agitprop folks look down right professional.
Yall really think the president is superman or something :dead:

Oh, I know....

The way these guys talk you'd think Obama was some omnipresent being.

I hope the irony isn't lost that these are the small government/states rights folks.

:russ:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We( grown folks) were having a conversation and then you showed up.

why is such a brilliant, critical thinking grown man concerning himself with such infantile comments during such an important adult conversation?

no one's stopping you but yourself...but being the wise old sage that you are, you probably knew that already. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is such a brilliant, critical thinking grown man concerning himself with such infantile comments during such an important adult conversation?

no one's stopping you but yourself...but being the wise old sage that you are, you probably knew that already. :troll:
Trolls gon troll. When you can make important topics in this forum then come holla at me until then stay in your lane.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trolls gon troll. When you can make important topics in this forum then come holla at me until then stay in your lane.

:mjlol:@ me being an alias. you really are an idiot.

and pffft, i'm not even on the same street as you, breh...don't worry about me. you've got the whiny, self-important fakkit lane all to yourself.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Obama not over the EPA? Im pretty sure the EPA is situated under the executive office

If you're going to accuse him of knowing, and not doing anything, you should back it up with hard proof.

:ld:

The state wanted to save money and then when they couldn't avoid the reality of the situation they tried to burry it.

:camby:

I have a long thread with varied sources and lots of facts if you would like to read it.