President Obama: "I won Iowa not because the demographics dictate that I would win Iowa"

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
His entire answer to that first question was a shot at Hillary. I wonder if he hears whispers that she's going to blame him.
I didn't get that from the answer. He was asked a question in a much more direct tone and if anything he answered it as diplomatically as possible. He said he didn't want to "big foot" the Democratic strategy going forward and it's important for new voices to step forward.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn't get that from the answer. He was asked a question in a much more direct tone and if anything he answered it as diplomatically as possible. He said he didn't want to "big foot" the Democratic strategy going forward and it's important for new voices to step forward.

Obama is always extremely guarded and conscious when speaking to the media. You can see the wheels turning in his head before he opens his mouth on any answer. That anecdote about Iowa was not an accident and he was cognizant how we would interpret it. He's also praising Trump for bringing out the enthusiasm in his voters.