President Obama officially in favor of gay marriage

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

dont agree? ok
i knew this shyt was gonna happen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay b4 anyone even knew who this man was... something about him isnt right, something.
one day we will see the aftermath of his reign.
watch

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i'm not voting for President O this go around i'd rather stay home than vote for this guy. He can't state shyt about reperations... funding anything for the AA's but he stay sucking these homo's and Spanish(i'm with him here to help them) folks off.

Exactly. He is essentially throwing black folk under the bus in order to chase Gay money. Hell, he even goes in on Black Americans with that black black shill reporter in this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQGMTPab9GQ

Essentially he blames black folk for making it hard on him to come out in favor of same sex. Its sad that the first black president will be the bytch of the homosexual community.

Bush would never go out like this. Dude is embarrasing himself right now.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ele...ens-7-point-lead-obama-poll-article-1.1076395

Mitt Romney has opened up his largest lead yet over President Obama, a poll released Friday found.

Romney is now up 50% - 43% on Obama in a survey of likely voters conducted by Rasmussen Reports.

The result was the first time Romney hit 50% in the daily tracking poll, which randomly surveys 500 voters each night.

The bad showing for Obama comes amid a week of disappointing economic indicators, including a poor jobs report.

Only 37% of those surveyed believed Obama was doing a good job handling the economy while 48% said he was doing poorly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ele...ad-obama-poll-article-1.1076395#ixzz1uaBp6DI4

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:sitdown: @ Rasmussen

They had McCain winning 24 hours before the general election..

But Obama is slipping and will continue to if he doesnt get some new advisors..

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
For those of y'all thinking he's gonna lose black voters..

http://studentactivism.net/2012/05/11/same-sex-marriage-behind-the-numbers/

It’s often been reported, for instance, that black Americans oppose same-sex marriage by a 49-39 margin. What’s less often mentioned is that that figure, from April of this year, represents a 27-point tightening from 2008, when 63% of blacks opposed same-sex marriage, and only 26% supported it. At that rate of change, same-sex marriage will reach plurality support late next year and majority support sometime in 2015. To put it another way, black views on same-sex marriage today are exactly where whites’ positions stood just four years ago.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm confused on why the President has to take a stance one way or another. It's a state issue. Some states voted to allow, some didn't.

I'm still confused how Romney could restrict the rights of gays at a federal level.

You can't visually tell if someone is gay or not. Just seems like a made up issue.

Daps
I'm confused on why the President has to take a stance one way or another. It's a state issue. Some states voted to allow, some didn't.

I'm still confused how Romney could restrict the rights of gays at a federal level.

You can't visually tell if someone is gay or not. Just seems like a made up issue.

If they hold hands or express affection with their partner you can

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother

OBAMA SENDS FEDERAL GOONS AFTER POT GROWERS IN STATES WHERE MEDICINAL WEED IS LEGAL, BROTHER! BUT YOU WANT HIM TO HOLD BACK ON GAY RIGHTS? BROTHER?

LET'S BE REAL, BROTHER! WHY SHOULD THE STATES HAVE ANY AUTONOMY, DUUUUDE?