President Trump paid $750.00 in taxes in 2016 & 2017. Paid no taxes for 10 of last 15 years.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Over the summer I was reading the book, "rich dad, poor dad", highly recommended. And it was saying how the rich use corporations and real estate and whatnot to minimize their taxes. Trump is a businessman so of course he gonna do what he can to pay the least amount of taxes. I wish I had corporations like that to minimize my taxes. Don't know how much he owes or if they'll make him pay but I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid it.

Funny thing about that book...it was a dud because it was full of shyt until the publisher got network marketers to push it. Guess who endorsed it and loves network marketting?
full

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People don't seem to understand even if you dislike Biden what he and his administration would represent at the very least is a competently run government which is so very important..

The way this virus shyt played out for instance in many ways is because of how incompetent and crooked the Trump administration is.

I could get into the difference in polices and everything else there is to discuss but I just want to touch on how important a competent government is

People aint thinking of Covid under another 4 years of Trump.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Over the summer I was reading the book, "rich dad, poor dad", highly recommended. And it was saying how the rich use corporations and real estate and whatnot to minimize their taxes. Trump is a businessman so of course he gonna do what he can to pay the least amount of taxes. I wish I had corporations like that to minimize my taxes. Don't know how much he owes or if they'll make him pay but I'm sure he'll find a way to avoid it.

Legal deductions are to be expected.

However, over inflating the value of land / property, lying to banks about revenue, reporting ridiculous amounts of loss, and paying for services not proven to be rendered all are not legal. :pachaha:

This azzhole seems to have done all the above and is still in massive debt, likely to Putin's friends :mjlol:

Trump's best outcome is to get himself kilt and leave a note clearing his precious Ivanka of any crimes.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legal deductions are to be expected.

However, over inflating the value of land / property, lying to banks about revenue, reporting ridiculous amounts of loss, and paying for services not proven to be rendered all are not legal. :pachaha:

This azzhole seems to have done all the above and is still in massive debt, likely to Putin's friends :mjlol:

Trump's best outcome is to get himself kilt and leave a note clearing his precious Ivanka of any crimes.

I think she's done. Getting paid as a consultant while at the same time being an employee and double dipping. I hope they arrest her first so Trump can see her being dragged away

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Funny thing about that book...it was a dud because it was full of shyt until the publisher got network marketers to push it. Guess who endorsed it and loves network marketting?
full

Yup - it's been shown that he made up the whole "Rich Dad Poor Dad" narrative too. In his previous books he credits his real father as being the biggest and most positive influence on his life, and there's no evidence that he actually had any sort of meaningful experience with the "rich dad" character he fawns over in the book. He's also never shown that he was meaningfully rich before that book - he got rich BY promoting the Rich Dad Poor Dad story and all the scammy workshops and MLM schemes that go along with it.

The books themselves are a mix of obvious advice together with bullshyt he made up, with a lot of straight moral corruption mixed in.

Trump and him have cowritten multiple books together where they spew bullshyt and promote MLM schemes.