Presidential race : why any of you ****s care?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Seriously? I had this notion that people on here are older than 19, on average. If Im not mistaken about it, if that indeed is true, then why are any of you bothering about the presidential race?

How many more times, and I ask this in all seriousness, how many more times will you fall for the demagogy?

How many more times will you fall for this unbelievably expensive, tax money paid for media bombardment about "guy on the left" and "guy on the right", and, ever since that Barry Fraud Obama guy got in the office, "black" versus "white"?

Are you that simple? That stupid? Is it possible that all that hip-hop didn't teach you JACK shyt? You didnt pick up at least one essential message - "its all about money".

How does worrying, investing time and energy into that shyt?

Are you really serious, actually believing that they are somehow different? You really going to say, dems do shyt different than reps?

I really want to know. I really want to know who are the gullible schmucks out there and what is their reasoning for being so gullible and dumb. If its inherited, Im not mad. Theres no pill for curing dumbness so you are forgiven. But you others...

:smh:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
ah yes, the virtue of the disinterested? go fukk off in a hole you wishy washy clown :comeon:

You have no answer or no coherent reasoning why would anyone (aside from some corporation CEO which none of you 24-7 ass posting fukks are)care about the elections.

So, instead of saying "hey its like football to me and I like the blue color more" or "Im voting Obama because he a nikka like me" you are tryin to be all mysterious with that "oh you dont understand you wishy washy you will never learn why WE the enlightened ones care about the election.

:what:

:piss:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So wait, are you saying people shouldnt vote? Because although it seems like its a part of the problem (that we keep voting and electing liars and people that dont seem to help/change the system) not voting is not even in the realm of the solution, if anything that will make matters worse.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm highly skeptical of anybody who lobbies for minorities to not vote.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Minorities? Who are you talkinbout? I aint talkin bout no minorities.

I personally didnt and wont ever vote and YES I will complain about the government and none of you fukkin "oh you didnt vote so dont complain" indoctrinated faggets cant say shyt to me and how its "my fault" that I didnt vote and how I shouldnt say shyt because I didnt vote.

Voting is one of the best planned out mindfukks that the government put on them pathetic ass sheep. One of the best if not THE best.

Voting is nothing. Voting is 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting whats for dinner. Its been going on for hundreds of years and people STILL dont get it. Why? Because people are morons, thats why. People are lazy, self indulged ass backwards morons who would rather see someone do something for them instead of doin it for themselves.

Welfare? Social care? Why? FOH with that shyt. Get your own. Survive. If you morons didnt support welfare and social care and all those ponzi schemes, government wouldnt exist.

But thanks to your lazy selfish asses, the government apparatus keeps growing. Year in year out they come up with new government bodies and offices and whatnot and the amount of TAX DOLLARS it eats up grows like a mother fukking tumor.

Nothing is free. Nothing. If your dumb ass is relyin on welfare, that shyt comes out of someones pocket. It aint free. Its free for YOUR ass but it aint free for the rest.

As long as that "oh I dont care if someone gosta pay for my shyt, its free to me" mentality survives, the government will feed of that and grow like a 7 headed monster it already is.

One of the saddest moments in my life was the day I witnessed 2008 inauguration in DC. When I saw all those masses I swear I contemplated to move to some desolate island in the Oceania and live under the coconut tree eatin palm leaves for the rest of my life.

But I chickened out. Although I still think about that from time to time.

To see all those sheeps admiring the same pawn c*nt placed in office, thinking shyt will "change" and yap about "hope" it was disgusting.

Hitler did the same shyt. Its amazing what people put up with FOR THEIR OWN LITTLE MINUSCULE PATHETIC SELFISH AGENDAS.

Maybe things are the way they are because we dont deserve different when you draw the bottom line. Maybe the mathematical average is this. 1 person wants free market and prosperity, 10 others want free this and subsidized that...

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously? I had this notion that people on here are older than 19, on average. If Im not mistaken about it, if that indeed is true, then why are any of you bothering about the presidential race?

How many more times, and I ask this in all seriousness, how many more times will you fall for the demagogy?

How many more times will you fall for this unbelievably expensive, tax money paid for media bombardment about "guy on the left" and "guy on the right", and, ever since that Barry Fraud Obama guy got in the office, "black" versus "white"?

Are you that simple? That stupid? Is it possible that all that hip-hop didn't teach you JACK shyt? You didnt pick up at least one essential message - "its all about money".

How does worrying, investing time and energy into that shyt?

Are you really serious, actually believing that they are somehow different? You really going to say, dems do shyt different than reps?

I really want to know. I really want to know who are the gullible schmucks out there and what is their reasoning for being so gullible and dumb. If its inherited, Im not mad. Theres no pill for curing dumbness so you are forgiven. But you others...

:smh:

You trying to act smart? How do you expect people to answer rhetorical questions? You stupid? You love the dikk?

See what i'm doing here? Bit of a taste of your own medicine? You like that hoe? Oh yeah, jody, jody highroller, taste my dikk and my ba hallssss?

You should care because it's the future of your country. You might not realize this living in America, but voting for Obama, and him winning has chilled shyt internationally, where I live, there was a lot of talk about giving America away as an ally, or distancing ourselves from them because of the shyt they were doing overseas, Obama came through and sorted a lot of shyt out.

Don't ever post about politics again please.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
See what i'm doing here? Bit of a taste of your own medicine? You like that hoe? Oh yeah, jody, jody highroller, taste my dikk and my ba hallssss?

:ufdup:

there was a lot of talk about giving America away as an ally, or distancing ourselves from them because of the shyt they were doing overseas, Obama came through and sorted a lot of shyt out.

Its because people like you I sort of want the totalitarian state to happen already. You make me hate human kind in general.

Dont forget, whatever smart comeback your simple self comes up with... http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-03-28/news/31247765_1_atk-rounds-bullet

Thank Obama. I hope you get the taste of that medicine, if you catch my drift.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Future of your country not a good thing to care about?

Hit me back with that knowledge son

I'll wait.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Future of your country not a good thing to care about?

Hit me back with that knowledge son

I'll wait.

You vote for handful of people to take care of 400 million destinies, you giving 0,00005% of people all the money and profits and resources to handle?

Are you out of your mind?

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why dont you try and make a difference, with activism with demands to change the political system instead of just sitting back and telling people not to vote, maybe come through with some better ideas and rationale instead of just calling people names and asking dumbass questions.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Why dont you try and make a difference, with activism with demands to change the political system instead of just sitting back and telling people not to vote, maybe come through with some better ideas and rationale instead of just calling people names and asking dumbass questions.

Question. Elections 2012, Obama wins by 100% votes, amazing, Young Jeezy puts out a mixtape, Jay-Z cries on track and Coli declares he's GOAT person in space because he's both rich, black and cries about Obama, Will Smith makes a short movie about it, we all assume the :lawd: pose etc.

OK.

What then? Whats changing? Activism? Demands?

You sir dont pay attention to Occupy movement experiment? You didnt notice who they got banned, sprayed, beat down and overall humiliated for expressing their opinion and frustrations in public?

You seem like another government fanboy.