Pressure the gov. of the Dominican Republic to stop its planned "cleaning" of 250k black Dominicans

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why you holding DR to a standard that no other nation is held to? They fukk with the music, do the carnavals, do the witchcraft, black Dominicans know they're black, breh.
I hold DR to the same standard I hold other ethnic groups, the fact u guys deny that antiblackness exists pervasively in your culture is the problem. It's pervasive through Hispanic and Brazilian culture too

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I hold DR to the same standard I hold other ethnic groups, the fact u guys deny that antiblackness exists pervasively in your culture is the problem. It's pervasive through Hispanic and Brazilian culture too

US, India, Brazil, DR, Haiti, Mexico, Japan and many other countries are afflicted by the same thing. It's not anti-blackness per se, it's the hundreds of years of indoctrination that White is right. That's why you got ppl all over the world bleaching their skin and wanting straight hair, even getting eyelid surgery to look like white ppl.

And I used India, Mexico and Japan because it's not just Black people. If you look at their media, it's the same there as well. This isn't a DR thing, it's a world issue.

Fortunately, I believe that things all over the world are improving. So, again, it's not anti-blackness, it's lack of knowledge, it's brainwashing, it's years of White ppl controlling the world that have it like that.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

I think we discussed this before but colorism exists everywhere Jesus is praised fam. I got a haitian Co worker who was one day speaking loudly about whipping her daughters ass because she found bleaching cream in her closet. It's sad but don't single us out when arguably the most famous black man of all time went from black man to white woman thru multiple surgeries. shyt happens everywhere b.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
US, India, Brazil, DR, Haiti, Mexico, Japan and many other countries are afflicted by the same thing. It's not anti-blackness per se, it's the hundreds of years of indoctrination that White is right. That's why you got ppl all over the world bleaching their skin and wanting straight hair, even getting eyelid surgery to look like white ppl.

And I used India, Mexico and Japan because it's not just Black people. If you look at their media, it's the same there as well. This isn't a DR thing, it's a world issue.

Fortunately, I believe that things all over the world are improving. So, again, it's not anti-blackness, it's lack of knowledge, it's brainwashing, it's years of White ppl controlling the world that have it like that.

You do know that White Is Right IS Anti-Blackness right? :usure:
It's not "simply" Anti Blackness, but it's ALWAYS Anti-Blackness :francis:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You do know that White Is Right IS Anti-Blackness right? :usure:
It's not "simply" Anti Blackness, but it's ALWAYS Anti-Blackness :francis:

If being "Pro Black doesn't mean you're Anti White"... Then the same can be said for White is Right. (Racism is another more serious issue although they're all connected)

But to your point, it's always Anti blackness and thats what's fukked up in the world. But it is a world issue and that mentality was created over hundreds of years. It's definitely getting better though

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Whatever happened to this? Any updates? Did the government go through with it?