Pretty soon I'll living like Superfly with a brick loft & with 2 beautiful naked dark skin chicks...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm on some Ron Oneal shyt.

walking around and having access to it while I get money I'm a genius. I don't say that to sound arrogant. I'm a brilliant man with ability to have the discipline to execute complex plans. I create plans and slowly execute them with the precision of a surgeon.

In a few years ill have 50 k in the bank and in a brick loft overlooking the city with glass tables, no electronics or tvs. It'll be a clean empty apartment. No junk or papers anywhere. Like stringer bell apartment from the wire.

Ill have 2 beautiful dark skin women that are soulless enough to live off a strange man resources but not soulless enough to murder me in my sleep and take the remaining 300 dollars out my wallet.

I have a thing for dark skin women esp with natural hair. They've always been my weakness. If they had a chick restaurant and the waiter brought some light skin bytches on a dish id make his ass take them back for some chocolate sisters. My first crush was a dark girl named Britney in kindergarten and I've been turned out ever since. Well have a polyamorous relationship during my time in that given city.

The apartment will have high ceilings and tall windows. I want to look at the stars and look out my telescope as my women walk around in lace panties topless with the lights dimmed. I want to reminisce on my journey from seeing broken beer bottles and crack viles on the ground to how far I've came.

The end goal of course is to stack this bread and leave the country. Nothing but blue skies and clear water in my future gentlemen. Just gotta have the patience and disciple to execute and avoid the many distracts around me.

Time can heal a man or kill a man. Don't respect the process or the clock and itll destroy you.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're more like an ig bird.

You love attention you get from these nikkas.
My plan is in place trent. What the fukk are u doing with your time bytch nikka? Im dikk slap your bytch to and sparkle money on her head bytch.