(Preview) Jim Jones - Never Did The 3 Quarters (Produced By HEATMAKERZ)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
new project 'Wasted Talent' is dropping in December and every preview from his IG been fire.
one ended up being the new Dipset record...put them in the spoiler;

Jones is legit one of my favorites for that hustler music, may not be as "nice" as Cam, but makes better music, esp in his 40's.

he puts out some bullshyt sometimes but theres always some growth in Jim..he cares about his product.
while Cam can veer off and sound like a caricature of himself..several joints on that new tape are an example.

Jim's Miami stuff doesn't interest me but i'll always have an open ear for Jim when he's in his reflective hustler music mood.
he's been shaky post Ghost Of Rich Porter and with the Cam and Max situations he had people against him but The Kitchen was a return to form and slept on because of the situations mentioned.

lookin forward to the new joint.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jones is legit one of my favorites for that hustler music, may not be as "nice" as Cam, but makes better music, esp in his 40's.
Jim and Juelz both make better music than Cam in 2017

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm still playing the dope tracks from "The Kitchen",

Addicted To The Game
Married to the Game
The Kitchen
Live Fast Die Young

This new one is in the same vein, thematically and sonically as those. Yeah, I downloaded some Miami Jim Jones mixtape, about 2 years ago, and it was one of the worst tapes I've ever heard, it had one track I liked, and I cut it after Jim's verse.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Sounds good, guess I'll check it out when it drops. I Still listen to a handful of songs in his catalog

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Jim and Juelz both make better music than Cam in 2017
Sadly Juelz all the way trash. Hopefully he redeems himself with this come back

And can we get another double disc from these nikkas