Prime Roy Jones Jr vs Prime Floyd Mayeather Jr at welterweight, who wins?

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Great thread :laff:

Mayweather vs. Prime
Balrog-hdstance.gif

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
I'm assuming the thread starter was asking if you took RJJ and May's skillsets and attributes and put them against one another, who would come out on top?

DON'T LOOK AT THE WEIGHT, look at both fighters strengths and weaknesses and who do you see winning?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
RJJ also much bigger and higher weight class than him terrible thread braugh

Seriously man, this thread is stupid and retarded. Theyre nowhere near the same weight class first, and secondly I don't know how many times Ive said it on here, NOBODY BEATS RJJ IN HIS PRIME except MAYBE Robinson. So stop it. Please stop this. Mods delete this thread man, too much spam on here

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Seriously man, this thread is stupid and retarded. Theyre nowhere near the same weight class first, and secondly I don't know how many times Ive said it on here, NOBODY BEATS RJJ IN HIS PRIME except MAYBE Robinson. So stop it. Please stop this. Mods delete this thread man, too much spam on here
B hop had that nikka shook for a runback. Srr and andre ward both beat rjj. Srr at 160 and dre at 168

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
B hop had that nikka shook for a runback. Srr and andre ward both beat rjj. Srr at 160 and dre at 168
Hopkins got his ass whooped against prime Roy Jones..what the hell are you talking about? LOL. Got slapped around like everyone else. Ward damn sure would get knocked out several times before getting stopped against Jones. Ray Robinson is a whole different story though.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hopkins got his ass whooped against prime Roy Jones..what the hell are you talking about? LOL. Got slapped around like everyone else. Ward damn sure would get knocked out several times before getting stopped against Jones. Ray Robinson is a whole different story though.
I never said b hop would beat Roy in a rematch. Ward is the goat 168 lber.he beats anyone at 168 ever

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This would have been a great fight right here. I also would have liked to see Tito and Shane get it on in their primes.
Great fight? Not really...I think Floyd treats Trinidad like he did Diego Corrales at best. Trinidad gets knocked down several times and gets beat to the punch every single time...damn near humiliated.