Prince Devitt = Finn Balor?? Really ?

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in their right mind believes that this is the name of a future world champion/money maker for the company? I find it hard to believe that Vince would sign off on these WWE-ized names and see star power behind them.

I guess not everyone is signed with the idea that they'll be more than mid-card fodder to take Attitude Adjustments and Celtic Kicks :beli:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who in their right mind believes that this is the name of a future world champion/money maker for the company? I find it hard to believe that Vince would sign off on these WWE-ized names and see star power behind them.

I guess not everyone is signed with the idea that they'll be more than mid-card fodder to take Attitude Adjustments and Celtic Kicks :beli:

Dudes were saying the exact same things about names like Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan

You get used to it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Great point. I do definitely think that Dolph and Seth are still dumbass names tho :no:

Dolph Ziggler is definitely the worst I can remember, but now it's just standard

Dolph Dawg, Dolphin, Zigs, Ziggy...TSC is the GOAT for nicknames

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Better name than Prince Devitt, IMO...

Finn Balor is kinda a wild name. But it also kinda sounds like it'd be a MMA fighter's real name... one of those legit tough guy from another country names nshyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He chose it though breh :yeshrug:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Sami Zayn is a trash name but it doesnt really matter. John Cena is a trash name on paper but thats his name.
Sami Zayn sound like a name of a boy band member.

Cant hate on a name that translate to Demon King

prince-devitt-paint-2.jpg