n2XG_D.gif

I
30718414080.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Man where Barrera at? He on IG, twitter. Didnt Barrera rock his damn chin?

C'mon breh you aint ready for Mayweather
No, Hamed's chin was spectacular. As time goes by history has people trying to paint that fight as a beat down when it wasn't. Barrera fought the most responsible and methodical 12 rounds of his career and outboxed Nas comprehensively. He did NOT engage and go to war with Nas. Nas' power at that weight was down right disturbing.

He wanted the Barrera and Morales fights because after their first fight, he and everyone else assumed both of them would just come at him and slug it out. Barrera flexing his skills in that fight came as a huge surprise at the time.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You can't really "dodge" a fighter above your weight class though. Dodge is a hard word/overused in boxing anyway.

Floyd woulda won that fight easily though, IMO.
:comeon:but that's the thing tho "Floyd is on record saying, right after whooping victim "20somethin"'s ass, that he would go down in weight to fight naseem!! even :merchant:was like," I don't think naseem what those problems after the fight, and plus, there's no tape of naseem calling out Floyd out there til now when he's :flabbynsick:... just lookin for a bone, he should've took the Floyd fight and been another victim on the GOAT'S glorious path to boxing greatness.:ohlawd:

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:comeon:but that's the thing tho "Floyd is on record saying, right after whooping victim "20somethin"'s ass, that he would go down in weight to fight naseem!! even :merchant:was like," I don't think naseem what those problems after the fight, and plus, there's no tape of naseem calling out Floyd out there til now when he's :flabbynsick:... just lookin for a bone, he should've took the Floyd fight and been another victim on the GOAT'S glorious path to boxing greatness.:ohlawd:
Naseem ain't want none, but it's not a duck.

Floyd wanted to fight at a catchweight. No way Hamed was going up in weight (again). He was completely maxed out at 126, and even there he was very small (he was a natural at 118, shouldn't have gone further than 122).

There's no way he'd go up to Super Featherweight, especially against a guy like Floyd who was a high risk and low reward at the time