Prince- The iVault Treasures & Rarities Collection (1976-1985)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Alright, the drop is early.

So allow me to explain what this is: This is a box set of Volume 2 (you with me so far?) Of a 7 volume set of Purple Rain related concerts/aftershows/rehearsals.
Each set is 4 or 5 discs. Which means that after we download all of these (who knows when that will be) you will have *28* discs of Purple Rain Era Rehearsals/Concerts/Aftershows. I can only imagine someone's reaction in their head when they read that sentence just now who is new to Prince reading this. :merchant: You were told that "Well, all that's available is Purple Rain movie/Purple Rain Concert in Syracuse & Purple Cd & Purple Rain Deluxe Edition" That has to be a wakeup call for the AGES. :merchant:

LINK:

R-3716821-1445610431-3717.jpeg.jpg

R-3716821-1445610406-4125.jpeg.jpg

LINK:
It's a goddamn doozy n a half. Will Dump the whole set eventually like we did with SOTT Rehearsals Sessions set. BUT I don't have all the volumes. It takes a moment to download em off a torrent site. :francis:

Who fukking knows how many hours of rehearsals like this with the full band & prince going through jams that are recorded & archived that we have no idea about? :mindblown: Instead it's better to just hit play and appreciate what is already availble

TBH, I think this Purple Rush set is 100x better than the deluxe version of Purple Rain that was released last year. Think about that for a moment, even when Warner Bros has complete freedom to release what they want when prince has passed, they STILL can't compete. :lupe:

Again, anyone who claims that I didn't deliver what I could, you lying. :mjcry:I think we are up to +20 discs in a week. Do you have any idea how I would kill for someone to upload in 1 PLACE constantly with just 1 link per bootleg? Do you know how many retarded download companies Prince fans used?:francis: They would find a service from Yugoslavia and if you didn't sage three times and wait 15 minutes before downloading, you weren't getting the download. 25 parts for a 2 hour concert? :gucci: WHAT issssss Sacrifice?!?! That's what we did, fam. :damn:

I surprised you again. :ufdup:Sabotage Records again? For the fukkin win of the century. Who runs this label? :picard:

@hustlemania @Jerz-2 @Jules Washington ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA @King Napz @NormanConnors @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Greenhornet @bobbiewishbone @Dock Ellis @morris @dvdjamm

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
@MusicConsulting any unreleased gems in these?

Thanks a lot btw
Ummm it depends what you mean unreleased. Pretty much all of this is deemed unreleased still.:wow:If you are talking quality? I happen to think all the rehearsals where Prince is involved,playing/leading/directing are gems. If we are talking unreleased songs? There are a couple. :yeshrug:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Well, lucky for you we have another one.

LINK:

R-2874072-1420808394-8462.jpeg.jpg

R-2874072-1420808403-1287.jpeg.jpg

LINK:

This is not the exact tracklist, there are 3 more tracks.

This time it is a aftershow only a few days difference from Cabaret Metro. A few things are different, Prince has congestion & he still sings/performs a killer show. DNA set is shorter because of a Curfew for the Clubs in San Francisco, it is only 78 minutes. Noticeable also, Sonny T appears to be laughing quite a bit during the show, even on song like "papa" which is about child abuse. :merchant: Of course the Horn heads are there, songs they do that aren't on Cabaret, a cover of Take u there,Sexy Dancer (which is a killer version,btw) it is just a great show and if you wanted to know how Prince sounds when he has a cold, here's an example. He really didn't call off many shows even at 2 am in the morning. :ohhh: Michael B swinging on the drums like a funky mad man. He knows the fines are high if he misses a beat. :ohlawd: Tommy B & Morris dueling it out on the keys. :myman: Levi probably one of the most interesting band members who played Bass in SOTT/Lovesexy era & then switched to guitar. :ahh: Of course we got Prince bending those strings on the axe. :banderas:

One thing of note is the heavy use of Gold nikka material during these aftershows, if someone wants the Gold nikka album, you can request it. This lp is a strange concept about Tony M trying to make it in the music business & his various encounters along the way. It almost plays like an audio exploitation film. But what's cool about the album is listening to NPG band and those amazing horns just blaze through these tracks. Tony can be tolerated,imo. :wow:

It's a funky aftershow, noticeable moments include Prince doing a cover of Instant Funk's "I Got My Mind Made Up" which is crazy funky to hear them lay it down & tie it in between Sexy Dancer. Great archive recording of the band and I will go to my grave saying NPG was just as great as the Revolution. I heard plenty of shows to point to how phenomenonal a band it was.

Enjoy it and see ya tomorrow. :salute:

@hustlemania @Jerz-2 @Jules Washington ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA @King Napz @NormanConnors @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Greenhornet @bobbiewishbone @Dock Ellis @morris @dvdjamm @ThaRebel

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Alright, the drop is early.

So allow me to explain what this is: This is a box set of Volume 2 (you with me so far?) Of a 7 volume set of Purple Rain related concerts/aftershows/rehearsals.
Each set is 4 or 5 discs. Which means that after we download all of these (who knows when that will be) you will have *28* discs of Purple Rain Era Rehearsals/Concerts/Aftershows. I can only imagine someone's reaction in their head when they read that sentence just now who is new to Prince reading this. :merchant: You were told that "Well, all that's available is Purple Rain movie/Purple Rain Concert in Syracuse & Purple Cd & Purple Rain Deluxe Edition" That has to be a wakeup call for the AGES. :merchant:

LINK:

R-3716821-1445610431-3717.jpeg.jpg

R-3716821-1445610406-4125.jpeg.jpg

LINK:
It's a goddamn doozy n a half. Will Dump the whole set eventually like we did with SOTT Rehearsals Sessions set. BUT I don't have all the volumes. It takes a moment to download em off a torrent site. :francis:

Who fukking knows how many hours of rehearsals like this with the full band & prince going through jams that are recorded & archived that we have no idea about? :mindblown: Instead it's better to just hit play and appreciate what is already availble

TBH, I think this Purple Rush set is 100x better than the deluxe version of Purple Rain that was released last year. Think about that for a moment, even when Warner Bros has complete freedom to release what they want when prince has passed, they STILL can't compete. :lupe:

Again, anyone who claims that I didn't deliver what I could, you lying. :mjcry:I think we are up to +20 discs in a week. Do you have any idea how I would kill for someone to upload in 1 PLACE constantly with just 1 link per bootleg? Do you know how many retarded download companies Prince fans used?:francis: They would find a service from Yugoslavia and if you didn't sage three times and wait 15 minutes before downloading, you weren't getting the download. 25 parts for a 2 hour concert? :gucci: WHAT issssss Sacrifice?!?! That's what we did, fam. :damn:

I surprised you again. :ufdup:Sabotage Records again? For the fukkin win of the century. Who runs this label? :picard:

@hustlemania @Jerz-2 @Jules Washington ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA @King Napz @NormanConnors @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Greenhornet @bobbiewishbone @Dock Ellis @morris @dvdjamm

2 links same download?

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Good evening once again.

So What we have here is a killer birthday show weekend from Prince's club "Glam Slam" Prince owned a trio of clubs in America, one in Mpls, one in LA and one in Miami. This is 3 shows he did in Miami in 1994. The configuration of the band had changed,Prince didn't want to use a horn section on stage. Levi,Kirky J,Damon D, Tony M were out of the picture. First, I think people should understand how ahead of the time Prince was when it came to technology for his band. Morris was picked up especially because he had figured out how to trigger samples on a crude keyboard set up. Prince wanted it to take to the limit.

All the sounds you hear with the horns/sound efx are not backing tapes but all triggered by Morris Hayes pf all the sampled horn parts & other instruments they couldn't perform on stage. What's nuts is, in addition to that Hayes has to play his own keyboard parts. So in between all the madness of covering the organ/synths/ he has to cover the samples. Tommy covers the rhodes & other keyboards but Morris is responsible for the majority of the sound libraries being arranged. It IS INSANE.

Now imagine a club other than Glam Slam gets a call and says "Prince would like to perform at your club" A lot of people going to that show are in for a shock, Prince at that time was only playing O(+> songs & covers which he loved growing up. People would feel hurt because he didn't play Purple Rain or 1999,etc.
3 shows 4 discs.. artwork included over 4 hours of live performances on a legendary day for Miami & Prince

LINK:

R-10031809-1490441785-4104.jpeg.jpg

1-1 Endorphinmachine
1-2 Space
1-3 Speech
1-4 Interactive
1-5 Days Of Wild (incl. Hair)
1-6 Now (incl. Maybe Your Baby)
1-7 The Most Beautiful Girl (Mustang Mix)
1-8 Speech
1-9 Love Sign Video Premiere
1-10 Speech
1-11 Guitar Solo
1-12 The Ride
2-1 Speech
2-2 Get Wild
2-3 Acknoledge Me
2-4 Race
2-5 The Jam (incl. Dynamite)
2-6 Shhh
2-7 Billy Jack bytch Video Premiere
3-1 Billy Jack bytch
3-2 The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
3-3 Loose!
3-4 Shoop (incl. Sexy M.F./Gett Off/Acknoledge Me)
3-5 It's Alright
3-6 I Believe In U
3-7 Maybe Your Baby
4-1 Drum Solo/Intro
4-2 Soul Sacrifice
4-3 319
4-4 Hide The Bone
4-5 Speech
4-6 Ripopgodazippa
4-7 Get Wild
4-8 Johnny

LINK:

Just look at all the greatness, a 10 minute Days of Wild,Shh, Billy Jack bytch, Acknowledge Me, the eye bass solos,symbol guitar solos, Sonny, Mike,Tommy & Morris. :ohlawd:

@hustlemania @Jerz-2 @Jules Washington ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA @King Napz @NormanConnors @The Odum of Ala Igbo @Greenhornet @bobbiewishbone @Dock Ellis @morris @dvdjamm @ThaRebel