Prince

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would say Sign O the Times and Diamonds and Pearl are maybe the albums that have aged the best, they'd be great albums today, but yea too much piff breh just take it a song at a time.

Iamnutz

midnight marauder
Daps
Reppin
#585 #ROC
Purple Rain & Parade stay on rotation :obama:
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I been listening to prince since I was a kid in the 80's and he's got a shytLOAD of albums. but you can pretty much stop in the early 90's when it comes to not missing out on any classic material. That being said, this is what my best of prince playlist looks like:

WF4ABCY.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been listening to prince since I was a kid in the 80's and he's got a shytLOAD of albums. but you can pretty much stop in the early 90's when it comes to not missing out on any classic material. That being said, this is what my best of prince playlist looks like:

WF4ABCY.jpg

Nice playlist. I"m ashamed to admit this ends up being another moment for me of going more fully through an artist works after they die. I had known of several of his songs especially Purple Rain and liked them but was lazy about listening to 30 plus albums.

"Lets Go Crazy" is my favorite track on Purple Rain.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

WF4ABCY.jpg

No Erotic City or Around the World in a Day?

No Lady Cab Driver? All the Critics love you in New York

I don't know whether to be :what: at your omissions or :ohlawd: at Price for having such a dirty catalogue that you could put a 30 + track best of playlist and still miss classic shyt

Gemini7

Rookie
Daps
Any of you guys into any late era Prince at all? Not a lot of it gets discussed, but I distinctly remember liking The Gold Experience when I last listened to it.

I'm just wondering what people's opinions on his work post-1995 are.

I love his next to last album Art Official Age.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Anyone pre order the deluxe limited edition of sign o' the times?

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Prince estate released his demos and unreleased material last year. Finally heard a his version of Electric Intercourse.

Had to include a cover of Erotic City that I love from George Clinton

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Any of you guys into any late era Prince at all? Not a lot of it gets discussed, but I distinctly remember liking The Gold Experience when I last listened to it.

I'm just wondering what people's opinions on his work post-1995 are.
Musicology is piff....Prince got some flack for abandoning black listeners but went more funk/r&b as the 80s/90s rolled on.

"If it ain't chuck d or jam master..
Ya losin:ufdup: "