Private prison investors (Pro slavery capitalist) set for giant windfall from Trump tax bill...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I know its alot to deal with I just don't people to forget slavery is alive and well and they are working every single day to perfect the system.

If we just sit back and do nothing. I honestly can't say what would happen. Next year we will see a big wave of states criminalizing the smallest things to fill these cells up.

Please spread the word.

If someone is running for public office and they are not bringing up the fact that slavery is still legal press them on it. We can't let them keep getting away with this injustice.

We can fight back.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

If you didn’t vote this is what you get

I agree partly. I want us to participate but we have to have people run on things like ending slavery for good (Amending the 13th Amendment) and reparations.

We have to force it though. There are other solutions but I don't feel comfortable posting them out here.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
Writing is on the wall. We are in the Fourth Reich. They are accelerating with their final solution. This tax bill was a direct and undeniable assault on poor blacks. The stress can be overwhelming, pushing me to the point of being suicidally hopeless. But we've endured their evil for centuries, and however difficult and bleak the future looks as white supremacy unmasks itself and stops pretending, I'm certain we will prevail.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Writing is on the wall. We are in the Fourth Reich. They are accelerating with their final solution. This tax bill was a direct and undeniable assault on poor blacks. The stress can be overwhelming, pushing me to the point of being suicidally hopeless. But we've endured their evil for centuries, and however difficult and bleak the future looks as white supremacy unmasks itself and stops pretending, I'm certain we will prevail.

Thank you for this breh.

Thank you.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I feel conflicted because If I just up and leave without fighting the system it will just follow me wherever I go.

Yall do know GEO GROUP (private prison slavery institution) is in Africa? Africans locking up Africans in Africa for the profits that go back to pro slavery capitalist in Amerikkka. These private prison companies are global now. This is what people need to better understand.

Locations

Kutama Sinthumule Correctional Center (AFRICA)
Sparrow Road, Makhado, Limpopo 0920

Capacity: 3,024

Client: Republic of South Africa Department of Correctional Services

Accreditations: International Standard Organization (ISO) 9001:2008

FacilityDetail

Its global I have been sleep for so long I feel incredibly guilty and want to do all I can to fight back to end slavery for good.
:gucci: