Pro Black alt right intersectionalist poster “Booker T Garvey”...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why did you used to post alt right MAGA propaganda on some “I don’t know I’m just saying” shyt back in 2016ish before you changed your name from Thatdude901 to Booker T Garvey?

I mean wtf is this?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...e-new-orleans-detroit-memphis-atlanta.483295/

Then here you are :cape: for James O’Keefe

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jam...unt-for-exposing-electoral-corruption.472190/

For those who don’t know who James O’Keefe is he is a right wing con artist who dressed up as a pimp with a white “hoe” and went to the offices of ACORN, a group that used to register Black voters, and tried to bait them into voter fraud. They took his info and called the police but he put out a doctored video that made it appear as if ACORN was going along with it. The congressional Republicans who had the majority in both houses at times believed the doctored video and voted to dismantle ACORN.

He does other shady shyt like this and people can google him themselves. But this man literally prevented Black people from voting.

screen_shot_2016-08-03_at_3.45.37_pm.png

ctyp_6555611Giles_and_OKeefe200.jpg

Why are you making threads praising him?

And why are you posting links to his 501(3)c ProjectVeritas which is directly funded by Trump and and the Koch brothers?

You got some other interesting threads. A lot of Julian Assange/Wikileaks shoutouts like this one saying it’s rigged for Hillary.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wik...election-has-been-fixed-from-the-jump.471011/

Another one...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jul...as-not-wikileaks-source.499251/#post-22607749

More alt right propaganda taken directly from alt right internet havens like Breitbart and Zero Hedge...the Seth Rich conspiracy

:rudy: this is bullshyt.

from what i've observed most of the hard right/Trump cats on here are light trolling - and I say "light" because they're really just sparking discussion and are frustrated at the policies and leadership of the current administration - they will even say this.

the bigger problem I see in Higher Learning is that any form of criticism or articles that don't show the left/Obama/Clinton in a favorable light, is automatically labeled as right wing propaganda; facts be damned - it's the principle behind it - DO. NOT. shyt. ON. THE. LEFT.

for example the whole story right now with murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich - he was killed with his wallet, watch, cell phone still on him. wasn't a robbery, just a a straight murder. NOW julian assange has pretty much said he was the dude who provided the emails to wikileaks - there's strong evidence to suggest that the DNC had his ass killed. there is video of assange saying all of this on a brittish talk show

this is the type of news that is labeled "right wing propaganda" in higher learning. there hasn't been a hi-jacking, if anything the group-think bias that exists in our culture which bleeds over into the way we discuss politics and view the world is being pushed to the forefront.

Seth Rich’s family has a lawsuit against Fox News for the claim you’re making btw.

So in 2016 you were saying the election was rigged against Trump, :cape: for right wing voter suppression con artists, pushing alt right conspiracies, linking alt right websites here and posting fan fiction about Trump sending in the white knights of the KKK to take over majority Black cities.

And you were also making pro-Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson threads on some “I don’t know I’m just saying” shyt.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/clarence-thomas-is-not-black-how-is-this-not-problematic.495918/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-question-about-ben-carson-and-black-social-conservatism.380411/

Now you’re @Booker T Garvey

I don’t know bruh :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I bet he responds with a funny gif to deflect attention :coffee:
Exactly. Had this thread been attacking immigrants his bytch ass would be the first commenting. Dude is pathetic.

Plus I'm certain he's not a law student. I have two siblings that are lawyers and they talk nothing like this idiot.

Lawyer have huge vocabularies. This dude talks like a 5th grader

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
aaaaaaand here we go again....

tenor.gif

:russ: Let's go....First lets establish something; Thatdude901 is in my sig, I welcome ALL SMOKE daily

1) My stance has been the same since day 1 - the democratic party/liberalism/leftism has destroyed the black community and our family structure
black conservatism and black nationalism needs a seat back at the table in order to fix the problems THEY created in the 1960's <<< anyone that wants to debate this, let's go.

2) Nobody on here can show me where I've endorsed/supported a right wing republican politician - mostly because I don't really know any.

3) That first thread was me being a smartass - at the time (2016) every thread in HL was about how racist trump was, literally every thread.

I was simply asking what was he going to do with U.S. cities that are run by black democrats - If i were a racist white man, i'd HATE the idea of a Memphis TN...I still don't see how that's a bad question though :pachaha:

4) At the time that James O'keefe/Project Veritas story was big in the news so I posted it, that video exposing what I'd been explaining about democrats and how corrupt they were

5) The wikileaks stuff was national news at the time - CNN, MSNBC, FOX all of them were reporting it; arguing that I was posting news stories straight from right wing outlets is bullshyt

Here's what's funny, I haven't made a "TRUMP" thread since 2016, I've never posted a TRUMP TWEET, I've never posted a story from FOX NEWS on here :hubie:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why does acronym gang has so many right wing agents? :jbhmm:

Remember Europeans as a race are far more use to warring than Africans

So all the sub aspects like psychological warfare, espionage etc etc come into play as well.

Experience has made them more adept at playing these games.

But it also speaks to the banality of their existence