Pro Black alt right intersectionalist poster “Booker T Garvey”...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:patrice: Alex jones is a little off and I haven't really consistently followed him since college over a decade ago

But y'all really about to act like he didn't expose bildeberg? Got video footage of satanic skull n bones rituals? Exposed the bush family ties to nazi's?

At least say he's fallen off or not what he use to be, cmon now..

:mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:why: Huh? alex jones was the shyt when I was in college, he use to stay on Bush's ass and his videos exposing bilderberg and bohemian grove were shared everywhere

Didn't T.I. interview him just a year ago? is he dripping in c00n sauce too!? :mjlol:

EFbcj2BW4AAo-R-.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

1) My stance has been the same since day 1 - the democratic party/liberalism/leftism has destroyed the black community and our family structure
black conservatism and black nationalism needs a seat back at the table in order to fix the problems THEY created in the 1960's <<< anyone that wants to debate this, let's go.

Democrats are grimy and not to be trusted. Next.

tenor.gif

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Because cacs are funding them. Its patently obvious. Notice how the only immigrants these c00ns attack publicly are black people. Trump moves with numerous European immigrants yet those c00ns are silent.

Trump IS a European immigrant. Everytime I remind these trolls that Trump is not only a racist white supremacist but a second generation descendant of German euro trash they get silent. I ask them wheres half the smoke they have for Kamala Harris simply for being a "non-ADOS" for this guy? Yall built this motherfukker and dont take shyt from cacs or foreigners. Trump is both and yall lick his nuts and carry water for his re-election. I ask if they see how hypocritical, confused and absolutely c00nish they look ready for bloody revolution against Kamala Harris and black immigrants but folding like puppy dogs at pro-nazi, pro-confederate flag white German zaddy attacking black communities right now.

No wonder these bullshyt hashtags are slowly disappearing. shyt was always right wing astroturf catering to the worst variety of confused contrarian militants with NO critical thinking skills whatsoever.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) FIRST OFF I DON'T fukk w/BLACK MAGA's..But ff a black conservative is a republican that doesn't bother me b/c it's an individual choice

black republicans bother me because you have to be willfully obtuse to cape for a party that actively implements policy to limit rights of black people. dems are not perfect, but i do see where black people have legitimate power through the dem political mechanism. black dems have direct control over policy and legislation in our communities. they're not perfect, and have to battle state republicans in many cases, but when you talk about black people having political power i don't see this with repubs.

notice you will rarely hear a serious black republican TELL other black people to vote republican (ain't talking about jesse peterson). Post that video if you have it. :hubie:

what is a serious black republican??

perhaps colin powell? you see his stance on the current admin...

2) Malcolm was a "both-sider" so I don't fall to pieces when people make that argument, if they provide receipts then respect it.

its annoying af when people try to channel malcolm as a champion of why they don't choose a side. i have a ton of respect for malcolm, but his views were evolving and not the end all be all. same for mlk . there's no way to tell how malcolm would view the current landscape today. i expect he would still be critical, but perhaps he would also set expectations and hold people to it. shyt, he could have started a new political party if he wasn't killed. same for mlk.

3)
Democrats struck a deal w/black america, they've been our allies and they ruined us, they didn't fulfill their end of the bargain - in fact they enriched themselves off of our vote

imo that's a very shallow view of what happened. completely avoids the reality of republicans sabotaging the entire process and actively disenfranchising black people.

there's also the reality that we have not kept up the pressure and forced the issue. we got complacent. vote and go back to business as usual wont work. took a long time to acknowledge that, but i feel like that's changing. and if it stays consistent, the dem party is where we have the power to choose our leadership and hold them accountable. also our best option to splinter and create our own platform. the infrastructure is already there.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:patrice: i've gone through all of these comments for people that disagree with him

"fukk him!!"

"he racist!!"

"he on some type of drugs!!"

the hell does any of that have to do with the point he's making?

truth of the matter is that he could've said ANYTHING and we'd collectively give the same exact responses...we hate republicans, will never vote for one, and nothing will change that. period.

with that said, where is the lie? aside from doomsday theories (BTW, slavery and WW3 was suppose to come in 2004 when bush got re-elected), what is the upside to voting Democrat for the rest of your life? <<<seriously answer that question.

i'm not even saying vote republican...hell vote independent (green) or start your own party :yeshrug:

More Trump apologism.