Pro-Palestinian activists leave ‘eviction’ notices for Jewish NYU students

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol you actually funny...Thompson Is my wife last name...my name Emmanuel James...she asked me to marry her and I took her last name...we did shyt different....it's really my pic and her in my profile...no need to lie

:dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol you actually funny...Thompson Is my wife last name...my name Emmanuel James...she asked me to marry her and I took her last name...we did shyt different....it's really my pic and her in my profile...no need to lie
oQdh8Oh.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
until I see a pic of you, you're jewish. your answers in these threads are word for word of that of the jews. I don't believe you'er black for 1 second.
:camby:

Some of you guys have an unhealthy obsession with my ethnicity so I've just refrained and honestly see no reason to nor do I plan to. I've posted pictures of myself on sohh. Some posters know what I look like. I've offered to meet posters and even offered to put them up when I can. Isn't it enough I share my personal experiences, travel photos, and automobile collections? I swear it's like some of you guys think it's not possible to have nice things. Things like Becky, things like Adriana... honestly I could go on for awhile.

@88m3 is probably black although :

1. He's pretty 1 dimensional on the whole Israel thing

2. He's from Brooklyn

3. He's never posted a pic of himself

4. He's pretty well off

5. He posted his travel pics and there was not one black person on his journey

6. I've spoken to him a few times and he sounded very white (I sound kinda white so it's fair)

7. He says hes from JA but never posts about JA stuff nor does he give any kind of JA vibe

Still my homie though :manny:

2. There aren't Black people from Brooklyn? I grew up in Queens but have been living in Brooklyn the last 3 years or so.
3 Covered in my response to the gung-ho terrorist/despot supporter
4. Not sure how to interpret that :rudy:

5. Didn't meet a lot black people on my adventures, sadly. Probably a handful or two, the few there were are in pictures with me which I didn't post. My girlfriend of the time who visited me for a few weeks was Canadian and from Malawi. She's probably in my album.

6. I'm really sorry that I speak properly. :rudy:

7. Jamaica rarely gets brought up, I talk about it when I feel that I have something to add. I've lived there a few years and have spent more time vacationing there than most people will ever experience. I'm eating jerk chicken right now I got on Utica Ave. :manny:

Still my Breh, Breh.

He's just trolling. It's like when he constantly asks me what I think about "slut shaming" in any thread I post about women's issues.
Probably. Honestly don't you feel that it is possible that male academic underachievement could lead to a male culture of dissatisfaction, and even resentment which in turn is expressed through slut shaming?

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Probably. Honestly don't you feel that it is possible that male academic underachievement could lead to a male culture of dissatisfaction, and even resentment which in turn is expressed through slut shaming?

The connection seems tenuous to me. Do you see a lot of that in the white Jamaican community?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:camby:

Some of you guys have an unhealthy obsession with my ethnicity so I've just refrained and honestly see no reason to nor do I plan to. I've posted pictures of myself on sohh. Some posters know what I look like. I've offered to meet posters and even offered to put them up when I can. Isn't it enough I share my personal experiences, travel photos, and automobile collections? I swear it's like some of you guys think it's not possible to have nice things. Things like Becky, things like Adriana... honestly I could go on for awhile.

2. There aren't Black people from Brooklyn? I grew up in Queens but have been living in Brooklyn the last 3 years or so.
3 Covered in my response to the gung-ho terrorist/despot supporter
4. Not sure how to interpret that :rudy:

5. Didn't meet a lot black people on my adventures, sadly. Probably a handful or two, the few there were are in pictures with me which I didn't post. My girlfriend of the time who visited me for a few weeks was Canadian and from Malawi. She's probably in my album.

6. I'm really sorry that I speak properly. :rudy:

7. Jamaica rarely gets brought up, I talk about it when I feel that I have something to add. I've lived there a few years and have spent more time vacationing there than most people will ever experience. I'm eating jerk chicken right now I got on Utica Ave. :manny:

Still my Breh, Breh.

right. you and I both know admitting your ethnicity is admitting your bias. no one is obsessed, I barely now figured out the pattern and you been here for awhile. the only strange thing is masking it but again, my first line explains why.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The connection seems tenuous to me. Do you see a lot of that in the white Jamaican community?

It's plausible. I honestly don't know any white Jamaicans personally. The few that I've interacted with in the past are from a bygone era and were in their 60's-70's.
It probably isn't an issue in the Indian Jamaican community as I would suspect the women don't attend school or at least publicly.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
right. you and I both know admitting your ethnicity is admitting your bias. no one is obsessed, I barely now figured out the pattern and you been here for awhile. the only strange thing is masking it but again, my first line explains why.

I can't be anything other than what I am and have always claimed to be. Sorry, Champ.

You just asked for my picture, buddy. That's pretty odd. No?

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's plausible. I honestly don't know any white Jamaicans personally. The few that I've interacted with in the past are from a bygone era and were in their 60's-70's.
It probably isn't an issue in the Indian Jamaican community as I would suspect the women don't attend school or at least publicly.

I see. So you were able to talk to your grandparents, at least? I guess things may be different now. Did the women in your family encounter any slut shaming from these Indians or Black Jamaicans being the only white family? Is there a racial element?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I see. So you were able to talk to your grandparents, at least? I guess things may be different now. Did the women in your family encounter any slut shaming from these Indians or Black Jamaicans being the only white family? Is there a racial element?

It wasn't a personal anecdote. My grandparents were born in the 1920's. I would probably draw the conclusion that when men didn't compete with women because women were denied educations it wasn't an issue. Well my family is black and life is cheap where we are from so who's to tell?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can't be anything other than what I am and have always claimed to be. Sorry, Champ.

You just asked for my picture, buddy. That's pretty odd. No?
nope. peopl asked for mine my first month here, including items to prove I was in asia so that what I was talking about had credibility.

gonna need receipts, otherwise Ill just stick to my assumption and respond accordingly, sorry. . :manny:

I see no other reason to be this invested and emotionally bias for Israel other than you must be jewish.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nope. peopl asked for mine my first month here, including items to prove I was in asia so that what I was talking about had credibility.

gonna need receipts, otherwise Ill just stick to my assumption and respond accordingly, sorry. .

Well that's on you.

I've been on these forums since the early 00's

IMG_6935 by smusic, on Flickr

Have a nice night

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that jewish money. :wow:

bet he's in a newly gentrified condo in brooklyn and tells people there's flavor on his block. :wow: