Pro Wrestling Tees Question

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking of buying a Mark Briscoe shirt and when I click on it the options are:

a.) Basic Unisex Thicker Cotton T-Shirt

b.) Standard Soft Style Unisex T-Shirt

What's the main difference? I don't really buy clothing like that, and the only wrestling shirt I ever bought was a "Day One Ish" shirt years ago from WWE Shop.

The one I'd be buying would be this one:

:dame: I won't be working out in it or anything like that. I'd mostly be wearing it above an undershirt so as to limit sweating it up, because that'll lead to more washes and Im worried the print will peel. I'm a size M. I'm skinny with a little bit of a gut, but I'm reducing that. I currenty don't have a girl or kids that will be tugging at my shirt.:dame:

Any help would be suggested. I'm not a big fan of spending $30 on a shirt (although it seems to be 25% off right now), so if anyone knows where I can get the same shirt for cheaper, please let it be known. For example, if I go to some of these Pro Wrestling stores like the one in Philly or any in NYC, what prices would I be expecting there?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've always opted for the standard soft style. I prefer softer and not as thick, so I've never even gone with the basic unisex thicker one.

Only way you'll get it cheaper is you go to a physical store to buy it or pick it up to avoid having to pay shipping fees.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always opted for the standard soft style. I prefer softer and not as thick, so I've never even gone with the basic unisex thicker one.

Only way you'll get it cheaper is you go to a physical store to buy it or pick it up to avoid having to pay shipping fees.
Appreciate you. I'm trying to figure out if the price difference is enough when I buy it in person. I don't even know what stores that cater to Pro Wrestling there are in NYC though.

I'm guessing you haven't really had any complaints about the Soft-Style Unisex shirt then, right?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate you. I'm trying to figure out if the price difference is enough when I buy it in person. I don't even know what stores that cater to Pro Wrestling there are in NYC though.

I'm guessing you haven't really had any complaints about the Soft-Style Unisex shirt then, right?
No. Only thing is that you don't know which brand they will use for the shirt so the fit isn't particularly uniform. One time I got an XL one that was a Gildan and it fit small and then I got an XL one from some brand I've never heard of and it fit big.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I think you're better off with the thicker shirt. Also, if you can find something in the city, I would do that because ProWrestlingTees got me in a data breach a few years ago.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shirt sucks :heh:
What shirt you recommend instead of that website?

@Cattle Mutilation if I get a shirt I may end up just paying the three to four bucks extra to get the "premium" because some reviews online said that's better. I probably won't get a shirt now though, because even after the 25% off, it's still over $30 when you include shipping. I can do a lot with those $30.

Appreciate all the feedback though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

@Cattle Mutilation if I get a shirt I may end up just paying the three to four bucks extra to get the "premium" because some reviews online said that's better. I probably won't get a shirt now though, because even after the 25% off, it's still over $30 when you include shipping. I can do a lot with those $30.

Yeah shipping and handling costs are the primary reason why I rarely buy anything. You buy more than one thing and you’re looking at $10+ just for the S&H, it’s absurd.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

nah PWT is cool as a website but that shirt you linked ain’t some shyt I’d rock if I was you :pachaha:

dude bout to show up at the gym with a giant cock on a tshirt talmbout dem boys :dame: