Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA

Here's a slept on unreleased prodigy gem it was always a fav of mine. I believe ALC was on the boards for this one! Man this was a tough loss for me tough week it's finally Friday so I'll be getting liquored up bumping nothing but mobb tonight :wow:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son

Here's a slept on unreleased prodigy gem it was always a fav of mine. I believe ALC was on the boards for this one! Man this was a tough loss for me tough week it's finally Friday so I'll be getting liquored up bumping nothing but mobb tonight :wow:

Cut off the noses and lips of our statues
Mad cuz it was black faces staring back at you:whoo:

Last edited:

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I've been looking at rappers twitters like :leostare: if they didn't at least throw a quick Rip to P. fukking Tru Life and Keith Murray showed him love for gods sake. Cormega gave a good shoutout but brought up the fact he didn't understand why P said some of the shyt he did in his book even though he spoke highly of him. Why would you even bring that up right now?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I've been looking at rappers twitters like :leostare: if they didn't at least throw a quick Rip to P. fukking Tru Life and Keith Murray showed him love for gods sake. Cormega gave a good shoutout but brought up the fact he didn't understand why P said some of the shyt he did in his book even though he spoke highly of him. Why would you even bring that up right now?
He just didn't wanna look like he was frauding like him and P were the best of friends at the moment

But yeah he coulda left that out