Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it sucks they took his albums off all platforms. His family on some bullshyt! P would have never wanted his catalogue to not be available! damn shame it be the people closest to you
Did they ever say why they took his shyt off? I'm trying to bump that HNIC 2 and all his shyt is gone. They took his catalog off shortly after he died. I can't even bump Heligian Dialectical.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Did they ever say why they took his shyt off? I'm trying to bump that HNIC 2 and all his shyt is gone. They took his catalog off shortly after he died. I can't even bump Heligian Dialectical.
There is some kind of an issue with the estate. It’s also the reason we haven’t heard any new music.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There is some kind of an issue with the estate. It’s also the reason we haven’t heard any new music.
Yeah there are issues with his estate. Someone explained to me the details but I forgot them. It sounded like a lot of money has to be paid to someone (not sure if it's P's estate or vice versa) before anything is going to get released. I've heard it's a fair amount of money too.

I do believe it'll eventually get cleared up. I hope so because there's a lot of music on the table. Probably hundreds of songs. Hegelian Dialectic parts 2 and 3. A Mobb Deep album produced by Alchemist. Lots of stuff. I hope we can eventually hear it.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Her and her brother participated in the 25th anniversary celebration with Havoc and there didn’t seem to be any tension.

Hav been going hard with the Don P Illuminati posts, she went at him before online, just because they cool, doesn't mean they cool.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Yeah there are issues with his estate. Someone explained to me the details but I forgot them. It sounded like a lot of money has to be paid to someone (not sure if it's P's estate or vice versa) before anything is going to get released. I've heard it's a fair amount of money too.

I do believe it'll eventually get cleared up. I hope so because there's a lot of music on the table. Probably hundreds of songs. Hegelian Dialectic parts 2 and 3. A Mobb Deep album produced by Alchemist. Lots of stuff. I hope we can eventually hear it.

Yeah Havoc was talking about a new Mobb Deep album a few years ago. It needs to happen, these guys rarely let us down. 2020 needs it.