Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Stop bumping this thread. I thought something happened to Havoc nikka my heart jumped stop playing.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man for real 42 is young as fukk, that sickle cell hit him hard :mjcry:
Pardon my ignorance but was his passing even deemed sickle cell related? Didn’t they say he choked on an egg or something real strange sounding like that? I know they said he had a sickle cell thing beforehand but that was fairly “normal” and that he was okay in the hospital…then he passed….if I’m not mistaken.

Not to go there but protect your loved ones in hospitals Bro, all medical facility type joints…a lot of those people/nurses are dumb as shyt and mean as shyt and don’t care at all about your people and random accidental stupid shyt can happen

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Pardon my ignorance but was his passing even deemed sickle cell related? Didn’t they say he choked on an egg or something real strange sounding like that? I know they said he had a sickle cell thing beforehand but that was fairly “normal” and that he was okay in the hospital…then he passed….if I’m not mistaken.

Not to go there but protect your loved ones in hospitals Bro, all medical facility type joints…a lot of those people/nurses are dumb as shyt and mean as shyt and don’t care at all about your people and random accidental stupid shyt can happen

Official cause of death was choking on an egg but he was in hospital getting treated in hospital for the Sickle Cell, I'm gonna assume that weakened him in someway and contributed to it.

You're right though, doctors and nurses just look at patients like numbers.

My Dad's friend died recently cos his Doctor kept telling him there was nothing wrong with him. He got a second opinion too late, found out it was cancer and was dead a couple months later. Always get a second opinion and trust your gut.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This version isn't easy to find brand new. Price wasn't outrageous either.

T2VruC4.jpg

1W1Qigt.jpg

OfBXcwN.png

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That is why if I go in for any reason I like to get out of there as FAST as I can to be honest...... That last part you said to me is the truth.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is why if I go in for any reason I like to get out of there as FAST as I can to be honest...... That last part you said to me is the truth.
Man I almost smacked the wind out of a nurse woman regarding my aunt. She was talking madd aggressively and saying there’s nothing else we can do and just being a real a$$hole cold person about it. I told her “To you this woman is just another random person in this place…to me and us she means the world, she is everything, how don’t you understand that?” She apologized but I was already on 10 at that point so I had to remove myself before I got arrested. But yeah man, those people are not to be trusted at all, hospitals, retirement communities/nursing homes, all that