Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
its funny once you start producing

these sample breakdowns become funny

all you gotta do is hear the sample and see nothing more
the more I see, the more you laugh... this stuff is more for people who dont make beats

they rarely doing some crazy technique or switch to really confuse you... not hating I just laugh 95% of the time.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
its funny once you start producing

these sample breakdowns become funny

all you gotta do is hear the sample and see nothing more
the more I see, the more you laugh... this stuff is more for people who dont make beats

they rarely doing some crazy technique or switch to really confuse you... not hating I just laugh 95% of the time.
Yeah, I was going to say, before I started producing chopping shyt up used to be impressive as fukk to me. Now that I know it's as simple as mapping shyt across pads and playing around it's kind of lost it's appeal, sound wise as well. If you can flip the whole mood of the track, or chop it up and put it together in a way where you can't even tell it was chopped up, then I still feel some kind of way when I hear it, but chopping just to chop with the constant stabs just sounds kind of... corny.

I still fukk with all these beats, but his new shyt is so much better, technically speaking.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been looking to get one of those machines. This definitely made me want it. I’m not a producer at all lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yeah, I was going to say, before I started producing chopping shyt up used to be impressive as fukk to me. Now that I know it's as simple as mapping shyt across pads and playing around it's kind of lost it's appeal, sound wise as well. If you can flip the whole mood of the track, or chop it up and put it together in a way where you can't even tell it was chopped up, then I still feel some kind of way when I hear it, but chopping just to chop with the constant stabs just sounds kind of... corny.

I still fukk with all these beats, but his new shyt is so much better, technically speaking.
Yeah he definitely has a lot more subtle chops now where they're less noticeable.