PRODIGY WAS RIGHT! FREEMASONS RUN EVERYTHING! I'M PAYING 0.2 BTC ($400) TO PROVE THIS ARTICLE WRONG.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
What if I told you that the pyramid has NEVER been a symbol of Freemasonry. :francis:
In Masonry, the All Seeing Eye was never within a triangle. That was actually a Jesuit symbol IIRC and they have never had anything or wanted anything to do with Freemasonry. The Catholic Church basically condemns it:yeshrug:
The Skull and Bones are only used to signify eventual death and rarely used as part of a ritual. In other words, very few lodges even see or talk about this. :dwillhuh:
The Checkerboard Floor - Noticed that all the site that was provided really only gave exactly, but if you knew it's symbolism, you'll just be like :yeshrug:

But at the end of the day, everyone thinks what they want. The site stated that Freemasons has had full control of the government and always have (and used the dollar for an example) while ignoring the fact it wasn't the original design. I think it was like only 12 or 13 Masons who signed the Declaration of Independence. Membership is well documented and it's not hard to verify actual membership. Let this marinate; if Freemasons ran everything, why is it so easy to petition membership? :mjgrin:

tkmc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So what do you think is the common goal (specifically) of these elite organizations/institutions?