Prodigy's book is nothing but a rapper dry - snitching, and lying on his "gangsta"

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't get me wrong -- it is very ENTERTAINING however this clown is doing nothing but making himself look like the biggest G since Pablo Escobar, and the biggest ladies Man since Denzel in the late 90s

and he TELLING ON EVERYBODY in the book lol

New York this how y'all get down?

Mobb Deep mostly almost always been suckaz anywayz so i AM NOT SURPRISED!!!

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
lying about his gangsta

ghostufed_zpsddn1sgzy.png

spooky coincidence

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
don't get me wrong -- it is very ENTERTAINING however this clown is doing nothing but making himself look like the biggest G since Pablo Escobar, and the biggest ladies Man since Denzel in the late 90s

You really complaining about other people lying? :francis:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i agree on the stuff he's speaking on without anybody's consent is kinda iffy, he should just speak on the stuff he only been thru. he shouldn't have mentioned other people cause that just makes him look bad. nobody gonna want to do business with him.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

You got him looking like the biggest G since Pablo? and a ladies man? lmao

I don't think it was dry snitching as he didn't say shyt to bring cases onto anyone. the shyt he spoke of was either from cases already closed or if they were pending he would even say he can't or won't speak on it.

the Book was very dope.

I find it funny how he called Capone a snitch and how Nore didn't defend Capone on a hot 97 interview or a forbezdvd interview lol.

but Prodigy lost my respect with the stunt he pulled where he put on a mask and edited the audio track and made it seem like some random unknown nikka from Queens was in a project basement boiler room dishing dirt. it came to be discovered that it was prodigy behind the mask talking shyt about himself.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
but Prodigy lost my respect with the stunt he pulled where he put on a mask and edited the audio track and made it seem like some random unknown nikka from Queens was in a project basement boiler room dishing dirt. it came to be discovered that it was prodigy behind the mask talking shyt about himself.

I thought it was a joke and P meant for us to know it was him.