Producers/Artists/Musicians: Have you ever had to deal with jealous & bitter haters/stalkers/trolls?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Man let me tell yall something.

I was doing my thing with the house and techno music and getting writeups had management agencies hitting my email up and next thing I know I got producers musicians artists models writers etc hitting me up on Twitter and a former friend turned into a jealous stalker and racist a$$hole got my account suspended cause he was jealous and bitter and mad I had more followers than him and was actually putting out music while he was living at home with his parents after trying to do the same thing I was in NYC but then had to move out. We were roommates at one time and then he started beating up his girlfriend who was paying his rent and Bill's so he had to move out. He was a failed producer and DJ that never released one song album or ep...actually he did release a shytty 5 track ep of terrible garage band tracks that all sounded the same that was on my label...but I deleted it immediately when this dude started violating on me.

Some people just can't be happy for others...some people's success just makes people mad cause they aren't enjoying that success...

I swear to God you find out who your friends really are and who your enemies really are when you start making moves and others stay in the same place.

So yeah
..that's why I am not on Twitter anymore...
I spent 10 years building up my Twitter account and I seriously am fukking furious and heated about it I already got into it with this motherfukker cause he was harassing me on Twitter for two years under 65+ different accounts and got the police involved and they closed the case even though I was trying to get an order of protection for harassment so now that shyt is done...I'm telling this bytch to pull up but he p*ssy I told him you not gonna fukk with me from a thousand miles away from the safety of a keyboard or iPhone thousands of miles away on Instagram and he responded by saying "You gonna get your parents to pay for a bus ticket to come down and stop me you bytch ass n*gger?". I called him ou and said I'm going to see you when I see you and he got scared reported the posts on IG and got them deleted...like you dont fukk with the work I've made over 10 years and harass me and call me a bytch ass ****** on IG and think shyt gonna be sweet. I'm traveling to where he at and I'm beating this fukkboy's face in for fukking with my money.
:deadhorse::boss::violent::mj::stylin:

This wack hipster culture Vulture ass cracka violated on me heavy and revealed himself to be a mentally Ill stalker and a racist...and he destroyed my Twitter account that had over 1,200 followers and admitted it on Twitter...this dude is going to get beat up! I dont even care I can't leg this shyt go!! He really violated heavy and he got to get them beats now!

Last edited: