Professional dancer, 25, dead after eating mislabeled cookies from Stew Leonard’s grocery store

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yes I dont eat anything with peanuts. Got to be very careful at restaurants because most places don’t give a crap about any allergies.

you making this a life long commitment or just until they reach adulthood and no longer live at home?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
When did these peanut allergies start?? They wasn’t around in the 80’s I know that for sure. We used to eat peanut butter all day
some posted a study but scientists believe its because we are cleaner. Up until modern history, everything was cross contaminated so if your couldn't handle it, you don't live to pass on your genes. Couple that with how children rarely get exposed to nature, we are creating generation of humans who are allergic to nature. We are practically raised in a sterile environment from birth...never having the opportunity to develop natural resistances.

Like how farm kids or ppl who grow up in rural America rarely develop asthma, compared to city kids.

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Ooowee. The supplier got that CYA on deck. This company is going to the poor house and they know it. The only question is are any of them going to the big house for killing this Lilly white girl.

Also, I love how these nikkas got to lying immediately!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
but it literally said on the container prepared with SOY NUTS... even then she shouldnt have eaten it at all...:francis: the store did fukk up lets keep it 100...
Soy nuts aren't the same as peanuts.

My wife is allergic to tree nuts, basically anything other than sun flower seeds and peanuts will kill her.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Damn, RIP to her. Terrible way to die.

I believe that pregnant women eating peanuts and other peanut-related foods can significantly reduce the risk of a child being born with peanut allergies.