Professional Job God Curtis Axel Does Not Approve of Lavar Ball Segment

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
From Minneapolis’ 93X Half-Assed Morning Show:
Curtis Axel said:
They don’t need to be on TV. Get them off. It was embarrassing. Looking at that from my perspective, it was funny backstage looking at it, but that’s not something that... you know, this is my opinion. The kids watch this show. It’s a kid’s program, we took it down to PG-13 and made everything kid-friendly, right? And for someone to come on there and grab the microphone and go off and do something outlandish like this and you were told... I guarantee they were told not to do it - it’s embarrassing.

And yeah, I watching it backstage and I was embarrassed. Growing up in the family business like this and seeing some guy... the whole family to me. Granted, you know the kid’s gonna be a superstar or whatever but the dad and the other guy, they do this on a program where my family’s busted their ass - it embarrasses me and it pisses me off. It sucks.

They went off on their own and did whatever they did to hype themselves up, so I was disgusted with the whole thing.

Curtis Axel Rips LaVar Ball Segment On RAW

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
All the dumbass segments this company has had yet this one offended him huh :mjpls:
tumblr_np8o1txAgl1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

:mjpls:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
It's not like the Ball segment was the GOAT segment but it wasn't worth all the bellyaching that's been going on either. Especially with some of the segments his boss has approved throughout the years. Axel needs to focus more on getting a personality than worrying about a one off appearance.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
STAY MAD HOE.

Curtis Axel has been nothing but failure and disappointment and white mediocrity riding the coattails of nepotism and he's convinced himself that he's the next great thing and hasn't done jack shyt to prove that.

And yeah, booking.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:rudy:Been my reaction seeing folks complain about that segment. I ain't being judgmental or anything but most the backlash I'm seeing from this segment is coming from Caucasians(some African Americans too) Like y'all knew LaVar and his sons were gonna be guests for MizTv. You mean to tell me that y'all hands stopped working so that you couldn't change the channel? :rudy::camby: Commentary even gave a heads up on the segment being "up next" Miss me with all that crying