Prometheus International Launch Trailer

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
judging from the preview it looks liek there is some good interaction between those human like beings "space jockey" things and the humans in the movie

there is clearly a scene of them runnign through a tunnel in a group and there is a few of one close to that girl and one staring in the one guys face

which is good because i hate non being type enemies

like bugs or rocks or some shyt, i like living things like the alien creatures, predator etc. im glad they are using an actual being as the enemy

lol @ the dude who played stringer bell being in it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How much that shyt run ya and what was included?

I been watchin out for PROMETHEUS for a minute now. These trailers have been incredible.

I got the import version. Haven't opened it yet, but it comes with the 4 Alien movies and a shytload of extras. Comes with 6 discs, all the extras are in HD I believe. I read some reviews and I think the only difference between this version and the American version is the packaging and an art book.

Ran me 39 bucks. The other one is 49

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I got the import version. Haven't opened it yet, but it comes with the 4 Alien movies and a shytload of extras. Comes with 6 discs, all the extras are in HD I believe. I read some reviews and I think the only difference between this version and the American version is the packaging and an art book.

Ran me 39 bucks. The other one is 49

I got the UK version a few years ago for about the same price a few years ago.
Not only do all the movies look great, but the extras are incredible. I normally don't even care for that kind of stuff, but all the background they give you on the production of the films only makes you appreciate them even more.